Dick Slapping

You can slap that BBC in between me and my woman's face while he compete to greedily suck it.

How mad at your woman could you get if she doesn't respect your bull's cock as much as it should be? Have you ever thought of scolding him for not paying enough respect?
By the way, your woman is white. Did I guess correctly? And I hope you're a white woman who knows which cock owns her.

I’ve never really got it to be honest. My dick is more suited to a sliding motion than being used as a percussive instrument.

I’ve never really got it to be honest. My dick is more suited to a sliding motion than being used as a percussive instrument.

tumblr_ncxzxeBCpG1tx4qrqo1_400.gif

tumblr_nao7g20oED1ti82fco1_400.gif
Oh fucking yess

Husbands: How do you feel about a bull slapping his cock on/across her face?

Wives: How do you feel about the same? A bull gripping his cock from the hilt and slapping you in the face with it?
When I was married, my wife's bull slapped my face with his hard on back and forth before fucking her. He did this several times which really turned her on. However, she asked him to stop doing it after the last time when he actually gave me a black and blue mark. I think it was hot but going to work with that mark was somewhat embarrassing and I had to make up a story.

Back