Diane's revelation

Stagwifedream

Couple
From
AR, US
(An interactive fantasy, if you feel like it, add to the story! Just for fun and to relieve some pent-up boredom!)

My wife, Diane, and our girlfriend, Tonia, have been together for quite a while now. For the past few Weeks, Diane has been acting a little different. She started by going outside to make and receive phone calls. Then she progressed to taking late evening trips to town. Not only that, but Diane has been super sexual lately. It's like she's a whole different person.

Tonia and I didn't press the issue because where there is love, there is always trust and understanding. So we carried on like this for a while, until it was time for my vacation. We were going to Memphis for the week to catch up with old friends and take in a concert. At the last minute Diane told us she invited a friend to go with us. She said that to us as a nice, silver suv pulled into our driveway.

As the tall, muscular, very black man got out of the suv, Diane said meet Tony, he's joining us for the weekend. Tony was friendly and Tonia couldn't keep her eyes off him as Diane said to her, I know right! He's absolutely amazing! After the introduction I got in the driver's seat of our own modest suv to the sound of both my ladies telling me they're riding in the backseat with Tony.

Before we were out of the driveway, Tony had his hand in both ladies shirts, lifting the shirts and playing with their exposed tits. Neither lady even attempted to stop him. From the sounds Tony was making, I could imagine what they were doing with their hands.....

Back