Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

This one was the most mentally devastating, and heartbreaking of all. My wife told me I could have sex with her, and she even wanted to film it.
I tried as hard as I could, but finally had to admit defeat, and I pulled out of her without cumming. Then she said to me: "I hope you enjoyed yourself dear, because that was the last time you ever get inside my pussy". Every bit of this caught on camera. To this day she has not broken the promise she made to me that night. To humiliate me further, she has made me watch myself on this video a couple of times since to be sure I never forget.
šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

One thing about all of my wifeā€™s encounters with her bulls, is none of them have ever made her cum. Her favorite one got close, and I honestly think the only reason she didnā€™t, is because I was in the room.

well, that favorite bull of hers messaged me the other day telling me that I had something that belonged to him.

this was when he informed me that all of my wifeā€™s holes and anything at all sexual that had to do with herā€¦ unequivocally belonged to him, period. As did both of my holes.

When I told my wife, she looked me dead in the face and told meā€¦

ā€œyou do realize that the only reason I still fuck you, is because none of them have made me have an orgasm. And if I now belong to ā€œBull who shall not be named in this threadā€, then I want you to know that if we have to make you leave the roomā€¦Iā€™m going to make sure I have an orgasm on his dick! And you need to be completely aware that the moment that happens, I will still be your wife. But he will truly own my pussy, and you will NEVER fuck me again! EVER! So, knowing thatā€¦what do you want to do?ā€

I told her quite simply thatā€¦I didnā€™t have a choice. her pussy belongs to him now, itā€™s just not my place to fight it. (Extra piece of information, I absolutely LOVE serving this bull)

to which she repliedā€¦. Then itā€™s settled. Set up our next meeting, so I can make sure he makes me cum. Your days of fucking me are about to be over. Your days of fucking any other pussy are over.

I said I know. He already told me I was officially Pussy Free forever now.
Oh! šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®šŸ˜®

I'll start with the hopefully obvious but important disclaimer: everyone gets "here" via different paths and experiences, and we always respect when we meet someone with totally different experience, differences, etc. So, for ME, the worst thing my current hotwife could say to me is, "honey, i fucked a white guy last night." We promised each other, NO white guys ever again for her. She's free to fuck or suck or do whatever she wants with black men. We discussed it the night we got engaged.

I wouldnā€™t be devastated by that. Iā€™d be joyous
Of course I was. I just loved to watch them in action. They were amazing at fucking. But they could be a little rude when they were in the heat of it and I was coming from work and peeked in from the door. She would shout at me to "shut the fucking door" or he would send me somewhere else to touch myself because I was creeping him out.

When we first got I to the LS years ago, my wife went on a date with a much younger black guy which she normally didn't do. She was in her late 30's and he was 22 I think. Apparently the date went well as she did not come home until very early in the morning, around 6am if I remember. I was awake though she thought I was sleeping. She was talking and giggling with someone on the phone. I was able to figure out it was her best friend who was also in the LS. They were talking about her date. I snuck down the hall as she was now laying on the couch in the living room. I think she did not realize how loud she was talking. I heard the words, "Oh my God I have never been fucked like that in my entire life, it was absolutely the best sex I've ever had."

That cut a little
Man you all over the place. You post all these other women on your profile. Except your wife, whoā€™s so fine sheā€™s fucked several NFLers. But she goes out to fuck on a whim and brings guts back to your home to fuck when SHE wants. No I way that statement should have bothered you wimp

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
Baby he is soo bigger
Or
I love ā¤ļø you but i need his dick

We had been playing for several years as Cuck couple. She was getting pounded from behind by her favorite BBC. They are both very verbal when they are fucking. When he had buried his load deep inside my wife, he asked her, ā€œDoes your Cuck ever suck cockā€? (I had not at that time). She looked back at me, smiled and said, ā€œHe does now. Get over here Cucky and suck his cock for meā€!! That is how I earned their new pet name for me, ā€œCocksuckerā€!!

We had been playing for several years as Cuck couple. She was getting pounded from behind by her favorite BBC. They are both very verbal when they are fucking. When he had buried his load deep inside my wife, he asked her, ā€œDoes your Cuck ever suck cockā€? (I had not at that time). She looked back at me, smiled and said, ā€œHe does now. Get over here Cucky and suck his cock for meā€!! That is how I earned their new pet name for me, ā€œCocksuckerā€!!
he does NOW ;-) come over here... i like that so much:
subs, betas, bottoms, pets, they all need a clear, unmistakable message what to do, how to serve...

It was very subtle but still powerful

Shelly (my wife), Marcus (her bull/bf) and I were having scotch in my house and chatting. She was sitting on the couch next to Marcus and I was on other love seat. After finishing the drin k she came to me, gave me a peck on my cheeks and whispered

ā€œMarcus wants me now, we both need to get goingā€

Then she went to him and said

ā€œI am ready when you want to leave babeā€

He got up, grabbed her by waist and they both left. He didnā€™t even look at me or said goodbye. Later she told me that Marcus asked her to leave as he needed a BJ which he got as soon as they reached his condo

I'd like to hear about the moments in your cuckold relationship where your wife or girlfriend has said something remarkable, whether that's something that redefined your relationship or revealed that she was taking the reins and in control, something that surprised you or humiliated you, or something that scared you or threw you into cucky angst. Maybe even something that made you regret changing your marriage to a cuckold lifestyle. Or maybe something that made you love her more than ever. There's nothing more powerful or profound than the words of a woman, what has your woman said to you?

I'll start with one. My girlfriend Elle was just getting on board with cuckolding me. She was 25 and I was 36, and although she had a kinky side, mostly as a submissive, I'm the one who brought up the subject of cuckolding. She had clearly been thinking it through, and the wheels were turning. She'd ruled out random men or bulls, but she was all in when she found out she could have a steady boyfriend. We were lounging on the couch one night watching TV, not a sexual moment at all, just unwinding after a long work day. But it was clear her mind was elsewhere. She turned to look at me, eyeing me with serious intent and a pout to her full lips that she did whenever she was being very serious. She looked deep into my eyes to gauge my reaction, and said, "You know, when I have a boyfriend, he'll be here a lot. And he won't just disappear after you come. If I do this it won't be about your sexual fantasies anymore, it will be real life, and I'll still have a boyfriend even when you're not horny. You'd better seriously think about that."

That really floored me. We were no longer playing with matches, we were on fire.

Share your woman's words to you.
I walked on my wife with 2 black guys. They laughed and told me to fuck off

Back