Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

My wife has said a couple of things like that:

We were seeing this dominant Black Bull on a regular basis. I could tell he was different because she talked about him almost daily. Other Bulls, she never mentioned at all. This Bull was on her mind a lot. They had chemistry. Physically, he was tall, dark-skinned, and handsome -- a big man too, which really turned her on. She acted like a schoolgirl with a crush when she was around him. Like I said, he was dominant, more so than most. He had been talking to us about being Black-owned, specifically owning her. He said, among other things, it would mean she was exclusive to him and that only his cock would be inside of her. He said it did not mean he would be exclusive to her. She asked me what I thought, knowing I would not be allowed to fuck her anymore. She asked if I could live with that. I told her it was her call. She didn't respond. The next time we were all together, he was fucking her missionary style, bringing her to one orgasm after another. When he finally came, she wrapped her legs around him, looked at me, then back at him. She kissed him, and looking into his eyes, she said, "I'm all yours." I felt butterflies in my stomach, a pain in my heart, and an extra-hard throbbing in my cock all at the same time.

Another time, I told her that I might be done with the whole lifestyle thing. She told me that I introduced her to Black men, got her hooked on Black men, and she is never going to stop. She said I should plan on being a very old cuckold. She said when I am old and bed-ridden, she will still be bringing Black men into our bedroom and fucking them on top of me, if necessary.

That is fucking HOT!

all i could see was his cum dripping out of her pussy, like rice pudding. That millisecond of hurt and pain i felt when she told me, was gone and replaced by a sexual high i cannot explain that as kept our lifestuyle going for 7 yrs now, Needless to say i slipped my cock into her doggy style and shot my own load to the mixture inside her
Well done, my fellow cuck. I do the same. She loves Muller rice with apple sauce. And me too.

I'll never forget the last time we had sex. At this point I was already ****** to wear a condom, limited to a few minutes of sex and my wife would browse on her phone while I fucked her.

I was about a minute in and getting close to cumming when she told me " stop. Just stop. You're too small and it's just a waste of my time". After that she made plans with her bull and went over to his place to get fucked properly while I jerked off on my own !
did you leave her for that like i would of

Nope that was literally my last time having sex almost 2 years ago. I've begged and pleaded for her to let me fuck her but she just laughs. We recently when on vacation and I thought maybe I'd finally get lucky if she got desperate enough.

Nope. She brought along her favorite dildo and would hide in the bathroom to use it so I couldn't see and laughed in my face whenever I mentioned sex.
why do you put up with her, the first thing i would do is cut her off financially take the dom role and say either fuck me or get the fuck out.

I think you're right on a lot of levels here. I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of cucks are damaged goods, including myself... and just live in fear of having to risk being single again, so you just learn to put up with their bullshit. The problem is, once a gf or wife realise this, a new boundary has been drawn and they just drip feed you exactly enough pussy to keep you handing over money, doing chores and turning a blind eye if they decide to start cheating on you. I know I have, with the money I spent on my ex's showering them with high end luxury goods, holidays, cars etc. for over 20 years, plus divorce payouts... i'd say I wouldn't get much change out of $1m and still was lucky to get bareback pussy 4 times a year.

I knew I was always getting dudded in the deal, but like I said was paralysed with fear of them leaving and be struggling to find another partner. Those early years of constant rejection and loneliness did a quite a bit of damage I think.
thats why i love sucking bbc cock on occasion but am not cuck or pussy whipped just like cock too. but if i got divorced from my wife i could get laid within a few hours. I occasiinaly do that go out and pickup random women to fuck 90% hetro bull doing the fucking and 10% faggot for black dick with a woman watching too. I have been lucky to find women to suck bbc with me

I think you're right on a lot of levels here. I can't speak for other cucks, but I know from my entire youth and early 20's of not being able to get laid, or even being able to find a girlfriend, you have a lot of time on your hands while constantly jerking off thinking about the day you'll finally have regular sex with a woman. In your head, you'll do anything she wants, buy her anything she needs just so you can get your cock wet. But in the end, you do get pussy whipped, and you also fear of ever being single again... so you just do anything you have to to keep your 'princess' happy.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of cucks are damaged goods, including myself... and just live in fear of having to risk being single again, so you just learn to put up with their bullshit. The problem is, once a gf or wife realise this, a new boundary has been drawn and they just drip feed you exactly enough pussy to keep you handing over money, doing chores and turning a blind eye if they decide to start cheating on you. I know I have, with the money I spent on my ex's showering them with high end luxury goods, holidays, cars etc. for over 20 years, plus divorce payouts... i'd say I wouldn't get much change out of $1m and still was lucky to get bareback pussy 4 times a year.

I knew I was always getting dudded in the deal, but like I said was paralysed with fear of them leaving and be struggling to find another partner. Those early years of constant rejection and loneliness did a quite a bit of damage I think.
hell though with that kind of money you could of gotten all the pussy you want gotta pay for it either way. And I would of cut them off if they didnt let he fuck them or they tried bbc only in their pussy or if they didnt suck my cock for sure.

thats why i love sucking bbc cock on occasion but am not cuck or pussy whipped just like cock too. but if i got divorced from my wife i could get laid within a few hours. I occasiinaly do that go out and pickup random women to fuck 90% hetro bull doing the fucking and 10% faggot for black dick with a woman watching too. I have been lucky to find women to suck bbc with me

That's the way to go, bro. Fucking awesome.

My 1st wife was screwing my old friend that was living with us. And had been for months. I complained I wanted to get more pussy. They fucked daily. I was getting it down to 1 time a week. When I complained and told her I was her husband and deserved more pussy, she looked me in the eye and told me...it did not matter that she was married to me, who is in her bed fucking her is her business and if I wanted any more pussy at all I better remember who is in charge.

Whispered to me by my wife with her gaze running all over the the vertically erected uncircumcised 9-inch cock and gloriously sexy classical Afro-American athletic physique of my young black buddy and only male lover after he had stripped off for us and stood resplendently stark naked beside our marriage bed before joining us on it to fuck my breathtaken wife beside me for his first time:

" Oh my darling (meaning me), I'm so sorry. I had no idea a man could be so beautiful. I mean, your body is nice, but his is one to die for. All my life I've been dreaming of taking a cock like his in me and truly loving it. And now I'm going to!"

I wish I knew in my 20's what a cuckold was. I never heard the word. I was so confused as to why I felt the way I did about every woman in every relationship and I have figured this out in the last few years and have not been in a relationship or seen a naked vagina or butthole in 15 years, not since Aug. 2005. I have not had a hard on in many years and I guess in the perfect position to get a hotwife because it will be established right from the start how things will be.

Another thing that my Wife/Mistress has said that competely floored me: She was talking on the phone with an old coworker of Hers.....I could only hear Her end of the conversation.....She was obviously flirting with this Man......then She looks straight at me and says "Oh, yes, he'll suck it.....if he knows what's good for him"......then She showed that "evil little grin" of Hers, as I call it......that Man became another one of our Masters the next day, and has been in our Family for about five years now....
Oh my. So hot

Back