Details leads to unexpected takeover

I had something similar happen between me and an old boyfriend and his friend. My boyfriend at the time was doing something for his college classes and his computer had died so we were always going over to his friend's house so he could use his computer. Since he was busy with his work this often left me and his friend to talk and hangout. Well his friend and I bonded and eventually that bond lead to us having sex.

Would love a story of where a husband shows off wife and gives freely too many details about his wife out to bulls and after a bit one bull takes matters into his hands finds & meets the wife then seduces her. The husband gets no choice, and has to live with it's his fault he lead her new bull straight to her
This is exactly how I need things to go so my wife makes me a true sissy cuckold! She is already aggressively feminizing me and I hope that something like this happens when we are out as ladies together!

Attachments

• 20210531_182011.jpg
    20210531_182011.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 18
I had something similar happen between me and an old boyfriend and his friend. My boyfriend at the time was doing something for his college classes and his computer had died so we were always going over to his friend's house so he could use his computer. Since he was busy with his work this often left me and his friend to talk and hangout. Well his friend and I bonded and eventually that bond lead to us having sex.
When my computer died a black friend of my wife's offered to look at it for me. He worked in a computer store part-time and had always been our "IT Guy" go-to. He came by our place to pick it up and a two days later he phoned to let her know he'd sorted it out and she could pick it up whenever. What I didn't know was that he had browsed through our supposedly secure desktop files and found all the private pix of her I had stored. Swimsuit, lingerie, sexxy poses, spread pussy poses, blow-jobs, cum shots... he saw them all! AND copied them to HIS computer.
When she went by his place to pick up my computer, she saw her own poses on HIS computer monitor! He explained what he'd seen, and how hot and sexy she was. One thing led to another and they fucked. And continued to fuck for months afterward.
What SHE didn't know was that I had hoped he would unlock the simple safe-guards on those pic folders and see her poses. I didn't expect they would end up having sex, but what could I say?

I met Chris on Craigslist and he convinced me to share a few nude pics of my wife with him and he and I had some really erotic BBC cuckold fantasies online. He finally convinced me to meet him and bring a couple pair of her panties from the dirty clothes hamper. We sniffed and looked at her pics while we mutually jerked off in the car and he made me stroke him and suck him. I didn’t know it but he was taking pics of this the whole time.

He started a campaign of finding out everything he could about her such as her favorite color, movies, drinks, books, tv shows, and so on…so that when He met her it would be easy to try to seduce her. He told me to let him know whenever she went shopping or out running errands so that he could see her and she could see him regularly In public. Then one evening we were out for dinner when he happened to show up at the same restaurant. He stopped by and told her that it is crazy how much they kept running into each other as if it was meant to be. She remarked how it seemed to be some kind of destiny. So she invited him to dine with us As he eagerly accepted and sat4 next to her in the booth.

We talked and after several drinks Beverly was ready to go home. She and I were way too ******* to drive so and that was the moment of truth when Chris suggested that he drives us both home and Beverly agreed. So everything was starting. She sat in front with him while I sat in the back seat. While he was driving he began stroking her thigh and she let him while she kept giving directions our house. When we arrived we went inside and sat down for one more ******* while Beverly went upstairs to change into something comfortable. When she came back down she was wearing a light blue teddy that barely covered all the important parts. She sat down next to Chris on the sofa and they started talking just to each other not really including me at all. That’s when it really started… he reached over to try to kiss her first and she didn’t stop him at all. He was now stroking her tits and between her legs and let him. After this prelude of kissing and fondling, they went upstairs and didn’t say a thing to me when they went. I just followed along as Chris took control of everything. He took her straight to bed and Beverly let him. He was kissing her fingering her nibbling her clit squeezing her tits and she was moaning the entire time until he started to rough finger her pussy to a shockingly squirting and screaming orgasm. I have never seen her do this with me. She came so hard that she ******* for about 30 seconds. When came back to her senses she grabbed him and began kissing him like a crazed woman begging for more. That’s when he mounted her and she started her shaking orgasms. This went on for several hours when they fell asleep in each other’s arms. They awoke several times during the night and made love again and I swear I heard her tell him that he was her husband now when he was there and that she belonged to him now.

I met Chris on Craigslist and he convinced me to share a few nude pics of my wife with him and he and I had some really erotic BBC cuckold fantasies online. He finally convinced me to meet him and bring a couple pair of her panties from the dirty clothes hamper. We sniffed and looked at her pics while we mutually jerked off in the car and he made me stroke him and suck him. I didn’t know it but he was taking pics of this the whole time.

He started a campaign of finding out everything he could about her such as her favorite color, movies, drinks, books, tv shows, and so on…so that when He met her it would be easy to try to seduce her. He told me to let him know whenever she went shopping or out running errands so that he could see her and she could see him regularly In public. Then one evening we were out for dinner when he happened to show up at the same restaurant. He stopped by and told her that it is crazy how much they kept running into each other as if it was meant to be. She remarked how it seemed to be some kind of destiny. So she invited him to dine with us As he eagerly accepted and sat4 next to her in the booth.

We talked and after several drinks Beverly was ready to go home. She and I were way too ******* to drive so and that was the moment of truth when Chris suggested that he drives us both home and Beverly agreed. So everything was starting. She sat in front with him while I sat in the back seat. While he was driving he began stroking her thigh and she let him while she kept giving directions our house. When we arrived we went inside and sat down for one more ******* while Beverly went upstairs to change into something comfortable. When she came back down she was wearing a light blue teddy that barely covered all the important parts. She sat down next to Chris on the sofa and they started talking just to each other not really including me at all. That’s when it really started… he reached over to try to kiss her first and she didn’t stop him at all. He was now stroking her tits and between her legs and let him. After this prelude of kissing and fondling, they went upstairs and didn’t say a thing to me when they went. I just followed along as Chris took control of everything. He took her straight to bed and Beverly let him. He was kissing her fingering her nibbling her clit squeezing her tits and she was moaning the entire time until he started to rough finger her pussy to a shockingly squirting and screaming orgasm. I have never seen her do this with me. She came so hard that she ******* for about 30 seconds. When came back to her senses she grabbed him and began kissing him like a crazed woman begging for more. That’s when he mounted her and she started her shaking orgasms. This went on for several hours when they fell asleep in each other’s arms. They awoke several times during the night and made love again and I swear I heard her tell him that he was her husband now when he was there and that she belonged to him now.
This is exactly how I envision myself becoming a true sissy cuckold with the exception of myself being present in my feminine attire as my wife likes me to be!

I see my wife taking the lead in this type of scenario! For me I would enjoy being explained she says she only fucks big dicks now and small dicks are for teasing only

Back