Desperately seeking direction and help ..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Advice and direction desperately needed by submissive minded white husband to a beautiful white wife of 10 yrs committed marriage.
I cannot satisfy her with my tiny penis as we rarely have sex but she is sexual person, I need help and guidance on how to persuade her to take a black bull. She is unaware I want this for her and our marriage controlled. Please read my about page for further details as I am desperate for any help please..

Advice and direction desperately needed by submissive minded white husband to a beautiful white wife of 10 yrs committed marriage.
I cannot satisfy her with my tiny penis as we rarely have sex but she is sexual person, I need help and guidance on how to persuade her to take a black bull. She is unaware I want this for her and our marriage controlled. Please read my about page for further details as I am desperate for any help please..

Longshots always pay off the biggest.

i told my Wife. i hid it for many years like i think a lot of us do. But one night after a few too many drinks i finally told Her that i wanted Her to fuck another Man and that i wanted to watch. That conversation lead into my desire to be a cuckold (including introducing Her to the term cuckold) and to our current lifestyle. She was hesitant at first but admitted that She had fantasies of being with multiple Men. Her fantasies had included me...but after several talks She was understanding of my desire to be submissive to Her and Her Bulls and She was willing to explore finding Men outside of our marriage to fulfill both of our fantasies.

What happened to me...i know it is the longshot. But for me playing the longshot hit the jackpot.

Back