Desire for a black baby

As any white woman had a particular desire to get pregnant or pregnant again specifically to have a black or mixed-race baby? Was there no desire to have a white baby, but some deep primal desire arose within you to have a black man's baby?

Or did even the fantasy excite you, in a way having a white baby did not? May be you're a white wife and the reality of having a black baby is too risky, but the thought of having a black man's baby excites you?
My wife is already pregnant from her black boyfriend. He want to stay with her as a couple and raise the baby. My wife and he now want me to stay as their domestic slave and money provider. That's why she doesn't want a divorce.

As any white woman had a particular desire to get pregnant or pregnant again specifically to have a black or mixed-race baby? Was there no desire to have a white baby, but some deep primal desire arose within you to have a black man's baby?

Or did even the fantasy excite you, in a way having a white baby did not? May be you're a white wife and the reality of having a black baby is too risky, but the thought of having a black man's baby excites you?

We've done both. Desires are different at different stages of life.

My wife is already pregnant from her black boyfriend. He want to stay with her as a couple and raise the baby. My wife and he now want me to stay as their domestic slave and money provider. That's why she doesn't want a divorce.
Unfortunately, it's time for you to move on. If they want to stay together as a couple, then the bull shod step up and provide for them both.

We been been chatting for months. She is now turning 38 and have asked hubby for a baby but he is low sperm count. She asked me to be a donor. I have been on zinc supplements for months now
That is her text on that night before it happened

Hi Hun, cant wait to see you and finally be a mom. It's been a long time desire come true. I lm waxed and ovulation count is high tonigt. Darryl will watch us if ok he wants to be there . I be fully submissive tonight and want you to drop all your cum you been holding for months inside my womb. Im all yours and ready to bear your bub on our marital bed. See you soon x

Attachments

• F341077B-0B7B-4317-80E4-AD92E9993D3F.jpeg
    F341077B-0B7B-4317-80E4-AD92E9993D3F.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 154
Some ladies in the world want a baby from a man of their own race,and the other part of the ladies want a baby from a man of another race!

Because of sexual attraction, there have always been ladies who were more attracted to another race,or they directly fetishized male members of the other race and therefore wanted a baby!!There are also different proportions of white,black and asian women among interracial pregnancy lovers!!
All consensual sex and pregnancy is a natural thing!!

Back