Describe the ultimate bbc orgasm you ever had..im a latino but truly would love to see bbc fucking my girlfriend

Id like for females to describe the most intense bbc orgasm you ever had recently..id love to see my Mexican girlfriend fucking bbc bulls.thats Stephanie My fuck buddy and a picture of me ..greetings from North California

Attachments

• received_3761546327265500.jpeg
    received_3761546327265500.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 88
  • received_733329134047698.jpeg
    received_733329134047698.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 83
  • received_1214601365609283.jpeg
    received_1214601365609283.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
  • received_118894283466035.jpeg
    received_118894283466035.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 86
  • received_852922551944203.jpeg
    received_852922551944203.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 88
  • received_735127913808546.jpeg
    received_735127913808546.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 90
  • received_1369513110069563.jpeg
    received_1369513110069563.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 91
This started when I was 19, I was on a break with my ex, a female. I had several cocks in those few weeks we broke up, one was black and the other mixed white spanish, all good decent cocks. Then it was four different black guys, four different days. Back to back. The last guy, I actually spent two days with him, and he is the one who ended up making me a bbc addict. Jk i would have always been one he just brought it out of me. I was masturbating for weeks in between all these encounters with my 7 inch dildo that i thought was big at the time. So i thought i was ready for a true hung jamaican man. This man averaged at around 9-10inches and had a thickness i never seen or felt, I was really quite excited, never afraid. From the moment he looked at me when i came through the door, he had this hold on me and I knew I would give this man my entire body to do with whatever he wanted. The way he looked at me told me so much, i knew he wanted to fuck me, i knew i would let him have me raw and knock me up, and i accepted it right there. We stopped talking and introducing ourselves. After a ******* to loosen up, i had some an addictive white substance his friend gave me and half a xanax and after 15min of chatting we kicked his friend out and starting fucking on the pull out couch. This man tore my pussy up from like 8pm to 5am. There were small breaks in between and more drinking ******* and chatting, but he came inside my pussy about 7 times in that time frame and each time i begged and i locked my legs around him telling him how much I love the feeling of his warm cum deep inside me. and I totally thought I was a lesbian like a few weeks prior. Now I was his whore only, and I woke up the next day and he made me breakfast and then even tho i was extremely sore from the night before and it had only been like 5 hours since we last fucked so i complained my pussy hurt and he said, “you gonna turn down this dick? If you gonna take my seed then I have a job to do, im gonna make sure you are filled up and when I am ready and done, I will send you home. Lay down”
I said “i want you to hurt my pussy then, take it against my will.no safe word required” and he said nothing and pushed me to lay on my stomach and he pinned me down and I learned how much I loved the feeling of my red swollen pussy being completely ruined and pulverized, so much that i cried but i kept coming on his dick and loving it and asking to be violated, begging to be destroyed. For the rest of the day into the late night I was a mindless wild ******* in heat, letting him do things to me no one else ever had, all day saying depraved things in my ear, telling me I would soon be a mom and his whore from now on. I cried in pain and pleasure and I agreed and called myself his babygirl, and to make sure he knew I was serious I called him “baby daddy”, completely converted to his cock hungry little girl. I would go on to see him several more times after that, begging to be knocked up again and roleplaying our cnc kinks. The craving actually never went away, I still think of him though I moved away. Its been years and I have never been violated so sweetly after that. Still looking for a man to do me like this or better if possible.

Bunny, great story. I’ve been reading post on this site for a while and it seems like orgasms produced by BBC over 9+” really creates ann intense addiction. I think it’s the posterior orgasm (the orgasm behind the cervix) causing a lot of this addictions.

These men know that they can create orgasms like this and they can get a woman addicted to the pleasure they provide, which makes them act super confident and that is so sexy for any woman.

Are your partners into BBC too?

This started when I was 19, I was on a break with my ex, a female. I had several cocks in those few weeks we broke up, one was black and the other mixed white spanish, all good decent cocks. Then it was four different black guys, four different days. Back to back. The last guy, I actually spent two days with him, and he is the one who ended up making me a bbc addict. Jk i would have always been one he just brought it out of me. I was masturbating for weeks in between all these encounters with my 7 inch dildo that i thought was big at the time. So i thought i was ready for a true hung jamaican man. This man averaged at around 9-10inches and had a thickness i never seen or felt, I was really quite excited, never afraid. From the moment he looked at me when i came through the door, he had this hold on me and I knew I would give this man my entire body to do with whatever he wanted. The way he looked at me told me so much, i knew he wanted to fuck me, i knew i would let him have me raw and knock me up, and i accepted it right there. We stopped talking and introducing ourselves. After a ******* to loosen up, i had some an addictive white substance his friend gave me and half a xanax and after 15min of chatting we kicked his friend out and starting fucking on the pull out couch. This man tore my pussy up from like 8pm to 5am. There were small breaks in between and more drinking ******* and chatting, but he came inside my pussy about 7 times in that time frame and each time i begged and i locked my legs around him telling him how much I love the feeling of his warm cum deep inside me. and I totally thought I was a lesbian like a few weeks prior. Now I was his whore only, and I woke up the next day and he made me breakfast and then even tho i was extremely sore from the night before and it had only been like 5 hours since we last fucked so i complained my pussy hurt and he said, “you gonna turn down this dick? If you gonna take my seed then I have a job to do, im gonna make sure you are filled up and when I am ready and done, I will send you home. Lay down”
I said “i want you to hurt my pussy then, take it against my will.no safe word required” and he said nothing and pushed me to lay on my stomach and he pinned me down and I learned how much I loved the feeling of my red swollen pussy being completely ruined and pulverized, so much that i cried but i kept coming on his dick and loving it and asking to be violated, begging to be destroyed. For the rest of the day into the late night I was a mindless wild ******* in heat, letting him do things to me no one else ever had, all day saying depraved things in my ear, telling me I would soon be a mom and his whore from now on. I cried in pain and pleasure and I agreed and called myself his babygirl, and to make sure he knew I was serious I called him “baby daddy”, completely converted to his cock hungry little girl. I would go on to see him several more times after that, begging to be knocked up again and roleplaying our cnc kinks. The craving actually never went away, I still think of him though I moved away. Its been years and I have never been violated so sweetly after that. Still looking for a man to do me like this or better if possible.
Hot as fk..send me a picture of your pussy wiped by bbc

Bunny, great story. I’ve been reading post on this site for a while and it seems like orgasms produced by BBC over 9+” really creates ann intense addiction. I think it’s the posterior orgasm (the orgasm behind the cervix) causing a lot of this addictions.

These men know that they can create orgasms like this and they can get a woman addicted to the pleasure they provide, which makes them act super confident and that is so sexy for any woman.

Reading it in text .made me hard as fk...I love watching bbc fucking my girlfriend

Nice

Very true

Some yes but mist frown

Up

Back