Dental appointment

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
I had to go and see a dentist due to a toothache, dressed in a summer dress which was a little revealing but didn’t care due to the pain I was feeling , the dentist was extremely kind and took care of my problem , however I found him slightly attractive and felt comfortable , maybe because he was black and did come on to me during the appointment, as he finished he asked if I would come back for a follow up appointment, I gladly agreed with a huge smile , at the reception he told the nurse to book me in , she started to look for dates and times , he turned and said he wanted to see me within the week , she looked but said he was all booked up , he told her to book a late time as he would stay back to attend the patient, my appointment was for 6.30 pm .
I arrived at 6 , the staff was just finishing , the nurse told me to wait as she left , he appeared, leading me to his surgery and sat me in the chair , inspecting his work I felt so hot and tried to lead him on by moving my ass around , it worked , he felt my leg moving up to my thigh , leaning to me we kissed , he tasted so nice , the chair went all the way back I was lying flat , he got his cock out and fed me it , as I sucked him he undressed me , lying naked I felt like a slut and wanted this man , I was not disappointed he was wonderful I left around 8 pm very satisfied.

My wife's second encounter with a black man was with our dentist! After that he fucked her often. Turns out that he had been peeking down her blouse on every appointment she had with him! Only the first time was in the office, the others being at a motel. Interesting coincidence.

Back