Denied sex

My wife denies me her pussy regularly for weeks sometimes months. It is a game we share between her and I. She knows it makes me horny crazy and a real slut. Part of her game is to discreetly tease me, like pinch my nipples (by then very sensitive), bend over naked in front of me to let me see a glimpse of her hairy juicy pussy and ass, leave her scented panties where she knows I will find them and smell them. She will then start flirting with men in front of me. She is so devious but I like it very much.

If it is a game or something you are both into that is fine but if my wife denied me sex she would be hearing from my attorney about a divorce fairly soon. Like seriously I am supposed to support a woman who gives me nothing. Sure, go and hold your breath.

Let her fucking bull support her if they can.

My wife denies me her pussy regularly for weeks sometimes months. It is a game we share between her and I. She knows it makes me horny crazy and a real slut. Part of her game is to discreetly tease me, like pinch my nipples (by then very sensitive), bend over naked in front of me to let me see a glimpse of her hairy juicy pussy and ass, leave her scented panties where she knows I will find them and smell them. She will then start flirting with men in front of me. She is so devious but I like it very much.
My wife does the same from time to time. It's unbelievable how submissive it makes me. She tell me she love the power she gets over me from it. It is indescribable how denied sex is even hotter then have a good fuck. And when at least you can have sex your orgasm is much better then have regular sex with your wife.

That's the phenomenon most hubbies are starting to realize: the more they watch or even listen to the wife getting fucked, it makes them cum even without them touching themselves
I never thought I could go 2 days without jerking off, but my wife told me no jerking off till she said it was ok. After 4 weeks of not cumming she jerked me off and told me if I can cum without touching my cock that's great but her fucking black guys should be enough for that to happen and if not, every 4-6 weeks she will jerk me off. I have only cum few time without jerking off since she gave me these rules and it was her just from hearing her talk to her black bull on the phone. I do not need a cage to not jerk off, because I agreed to this and wanted her pussy black owned and with that came first being cut off (by the orders of her black bull), and now no jerking of by the orders of my wife. I'm her cuckold, and the fact that i go nuts from not cumming at times for weeks is part of being a cuckold, and I would not change it any way.

It's been over 1 year for me now. My wife has 2 bfs she sees regularily and she went from seeing them once or twice a week to 3-5 since she started fully denying me.

I'm not caged or anything and my wife encourages me to jerk myself off since my hand is all I get now.
same thing here. my wife refers to my hand as my girlfriend.

So in my humble opinion each couple is different. Different kinks, different leans so to speak. I’ve been denied for a certain period of time, been caged etc. It’s all with the intent on being hot, fun, euphoric. Cuckolding is about the wife. β€œWhat can I do to please you baby?” is the question we should be asking. Once a husband/BF gives up the dominant role by letting another man enjoy his wife, he has made it where he has agreed that her sexual fulfillment out weighs his own. He derives pleasure from her pleasures. It really has to be based on love and the feeling that I will do anything to make her happy. That may include her being bbc only, it may not. It may be permanent or it may not. In a love based relationship the wife will know when to please her husband and how he needs to be pleased. There are so many different ways to take a cuckold relationship. Personally I don’t like all the castration, feminization stuff but that’s just me. Another couple might really like that. I guess my point is this, the wife now has the power to make that decision. I trust her to know how to not take it too far. I gave up that decision by going down this road. If she wants me pussy free or if she wants her BBC bull to decide then so be it, I will find a way to make that hot as hell!

So in my humble opinion each couple is different. Different kinks, different leans so to speak. I’ve been denied for a certain period of time, been caged etc. It’s all with the intent on being hot, fun, euphoric. Cuckolding is about the wife. β€œWhat can I do to please you baby?” is the question we should be asking. Once a husband/BF gives up the dominant role by letting another man enjoy his wife, he has made it where he has agreed that her sexual fulfillment out weighs his own. He derives pleasure from her pleasures. It really has to be based on love and the feeling that I will do anything to make her happy. That may include her being bbc only, it may not. It may be permanent or it may not. In a love based relationship the wife will know when to please her husband and how he needs to be pleased. There are so many different ways to take a cuckold relationship. Personally I don’t like all the castration, feminization stuff but that’s just me. Another couple might really like that. I guess my point is this, the wife now has the power to make that decision. I trust her to know how to not take it too far. I gave up that decision by going down this road. If she wants me pussy free or if she wants her BBC bull to decide then so be it, I will find a way to make that hot as hell!
The best description of cuckold I saw till now ! : "He derives pleasure from her pleasures "

I won't say completely deny.
I will say it depends upon how my bull feels about me having sex outside of our relationship. Hubby is a bit turned on with the thought that we are married but parts of my body are restricted to him. Sometimes he's allowed to have sex with a condom on, sometimes not at all. Generally speaking, he's not allowed to cum in me or on me though
πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

Wife hasn’t denied me sex but I am not allowed in her bareback anymore even with her on birth control says whe doesn’t like my little dick leaving a mess in her
This is how we started. She used to make me wear a condom even when she was full of her bfs cum and I always had to cum in the condom so I didn't get any on her.

Back