Denied sex

This is true we forget and judge without knowing so i want to say my peice my hubby is the most amazing wonderful caring loving romantic man ive ever met but we are here not to replace that but to get the one thing he can not offer me sexual pleasure his lack of size in length and girth aswell as the lack of being able to go for more than barely minutes he also suffers from a rare type of ED so getting it up is an issue but for this small problem he out ways any other man tenfold
You have described my husband and our relationship so well. My husband is my soulmate in every way except sexually. Unfortunately he is not well endowed, also suffers from premature ejaculation and ED. It was sexually frustrating for me and I was tempted to break off our engagement 8 years ago. Jack sensed my frustration and admitted to his physical issues. Since he wanted to marry me and wanted me to be sexually satisfied, he offered me my complete sexual freedom during our upcoming marriage. It was an offer I could not refuse. Jack has been a very loving and supportive cuckold husband ever since.

This is how we started. She used to make me wear a condom even when she was full of her bfs cum and I always had to cum in the condom so I didn't get any on her.
We've used condoms almost exclusively for 13 years (and for me 15 years before that with my ex) and when you're given the choice of condom sex or none at all, they aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. To be honest, with my PE issues, it removes a lot of the guilt as well when I cum, knowing she doesn't have to go and wash up or have cum running out of her all the next day at work.

We've used condoms almost exclusively for 13 years (and for me 15 years before that with my ex) and when you're given the choice of condom sex or none at all, they aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be. To be honest, with my PE issues, it removes a lot of the guilt as well when I cum, knowing she doesn't have to go and wash up or have cum running out of her all the next day at work.
Well where is she? Why isn’t she on this site?

Well where is she? Why isn’t she on this site?
Well, she is occassionally, but we aren't seeking BBC, she has a friend she fucks, he's mid 50's, white, and only about 7", so the total opposite of whats on here and considered desirable on this site, but it works for her, him and me.

Well, she is occassionally, but we aren't seeking BBC, she has a friend she fucks, he's mid 50's, white, and only about 7", so the total opposite of whats on here and considered desirable on this site, but it works for her, him and me.
Well the $64,000 question is...why r u on here lookin at black penis?

Well the $64,000 question is...why r u on here lookin at black penis?
Well, here is the $64,000 answer, 'Kingy' I'm a white 53yo white, very submissive, bi, cuckold with a very small penis, that loves wearing panties , while watching and masturbating to big cocks (possibly like yours) do their thing to married women like my wife. Plus I love the pics, videos and topics of converstations as well. My wife and I like this site, we pay for the privelage and are verified. Is that ok by you? your royal highness 'Kingy'. I notice your profile doesn't show you're a real person?????

Well, here is the $64,000 answer, 'Kingy' I'm a white 53yo white, very submissive, bi, cuckold with a very small penis, that loves wearing panties , while watching and masturbating to big cocks (possibly like yours) do their thing to married women like my wife. Plus I love the pics, videos and topics of converstations as well. My wife and I like this site, we pay for the privelage and are verified. Is that ok by you? your royal highness 'Kingy'. I notice your profile doesn't show you're a real person?????

Ur a disgusting individual

You have described my husband and our relationship so well. My husband is my soulmate in every way except sexually. Unfortunately he is not well endowed, also suffers from premature ejaculation and ED. It was sexually frustrating for me and I was tempted to break off our engagement 8 years ago. Jack sensed my frustration and admitted to his physical issues. Since he wanted to marry me and wanted me to be sexually satisfied, he offered me my complete sexual freedom during our upcoming marriage. It was an offer I could not refuse. Jack has been a very loving and supportive cuckold husband ever since.
It is so good to hear how things have worked out so well for, really, the both of you!

Maybe it's some couples kink,to deny the husband sex,because he has been deemed not worthy,but any wife who denies me,I don't need. I am all for wives enjoying BBC, or other veriety sex partners, but it should be considered a special event, and the bond between the husband and wife should remain intact,including physical intimacy. Just my thoughts.

I just wanted to add my two cents to the Denied Sex subject .
I am allowed intercourse twice a year .
Although I am a sissy cuck ....I consider myself as straight .
With that said I feel I have two types of horny ...Male Horny (which is wanting to fuck..btw I am not allowed to ask or even say it)
Then there is Female Horny ( which is wanting to be penetrated and grind on a dildo until I have an Anal Orgasm)
I am overall trained to be more female horny ....but My male horny flares up and she loves my frustration .

Back