Denied sex

Cucks should get sex when they have been very good but taking off chasity once a week to masturbate some times full orgasm sometimes ruined orgasm depends have sex with my hubby when we do its really over before we start he honestly cant even get to 5 minutes anymore probably around 2 minute mark so no time lost really but he must always thank me for sex or masturbating
Part of the self fulfilling prophecy, locking up and denial only make you Horner and cum quicker, thereby further proving the need for chastity. The next point is making him cum via anal stimulation, then when you don't use his cock at all watch it start to shrivel up.

Denial is a good thing from time to time. When I want my husband to get really horny, I mean so horny that he just cant stand it, I will deny him in bed for several days. I will tease and flirt with him each day and especially each night, get him good and hard, then not let him release. Then after a short period of time, he will finally get so horny that once I get him going he just takes over and does not give me any choice. Usually at this point he is super rock hard and he cums so hard and so much.

I did this just a few weeks ago. He was horny as hell for several days when I was busy with work so we didn't have any time to even tease. Then I teased him for several days. Finally one night when it was time for bed, we closed the door and locked it and no sooner he grabbed me and kissed me super hard. Then he threw me to the bed and stripped my nightie off. To my shock he went for nearly half hour of good hard deep pounding before he finally came. He filled me so roughly and completely I am not sure he didn't cum twice in a row. It was the first time ever he filled me so much that his final shots squeezed out around his shaft. Then the best part, after he filled me he got to have his largest cream pie ever. Made me cum so many times it was wonderful.
Mmmmmm
If do cum in wife make the eat own creampie.

We have played along this way, wifeys ass is only for other men.
She can only catch up with her main guy every So often, and she has need. he bare backs her, so we have had sex in the past with me wearing a rubber but Wifey doesn't like the feel of rubbers.
Of late rubbers have been off, a nice touch though would be no cumming in her, only on her feet.

It is amazing when you have been denied given a dry spell, you want her pussy crave her pussy when you slide into her pussy it feels so amazing like the first time you have ever had sex, the whole while your thinking I don't know if she is going to let me finish, when I'm gonna get to do this again.till get
That is so true about how amazing it is when she has denied for a long time. It feels so fucking good I can't last more than a few strokes. I have even cum from eating her.!

I am not so sure if it is happiness as it is a sense of relief for me. There is a LOT of pressure trying to satisfy my horny wife and I know I will struggle to get an erection and last more than 10 seconds. Very stressful but if I am denied anything but to eat her and jack off, then there is no stress for me

I feel the same way. I always got very anxious when having sex. I love knowing she is satisfied!

My first wife didn't tell me she needed more sex than I could give her so she cheated on me. She was getting bigger and better cock which she blamed me so refusing to screw me but telling me to eat her pussy which I did willingly

I won't say completely deny.
I will say it depends upon how my bull feels about me having sex outside of our relationship. Hubby is a bit turned on with the thought that we are married but parts of my body are restricted to him. Sometimes he's allowed to have sex with a condom on, sometimes not at all. Generally speaking, he's not allowed to cum in me or on me though
Wife still needs dick between her lovers visit. Her as is exclusive for one of her guys and we were talking about me not being allowed to cum in her any more.
I'm currently waiting on wifey to come home from a night with one of her guys

Wife still needs dick between her lovers visit. Her as is exclusive for one of her guys and we were talking about me not being allowed to cum in her any more.
I'm currently waiting on wifey to come home from a night with one of her guys
It stinks when you know she is spreading her legs for another guy and she tells you it has been 6 weeks since you had any pussy from her

Back