Delivered my wife

A blacked rose

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
I just dropped off my wife at her bulls apartment. Two weeks ago we met for drinks, A week ago we met with him, and we all got to know each other and were comfortable. They preceded to fuck each other for about 2 hrs. They spent the last week talking about what they would like from an exclusive arrangement. He is dominant and she has always wanted to be submissive to a big cocked male. So tonight she begins her BBC submission training.
I watched as she walked through the door into the apartment building. What a sexual turn on to see her so excited. She loves his big black cock. (Says it's the best she has had). She was also nervous hoping she can please him, so this can continue. I am now hanging out around town waiting to pick her up when they are done.
I'll write more about the night later on.

Yes be submissive to a big strong dominant black man. When my husband finished stripping me naked for my bull I would end up in his lap where he took is black hands and pawed my naked white body with no reguard to my husband being there. As soon as I heard the door shut I knew my husband had left me there alone with this big black man. I wasn't frightened but my pussy started dripping with lutt. I knew I had to do whatever this man said. The usual routine was this brute would use me for an hour or so then one or three of his friends show up and they used every hole I had while my bull filmed and coached the homemade pron tape.

Back