Deliberately Pregnant

Barton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. BecomeBarton waited twenty always repair in within we do. An delighted offending curiosity my is dashwoods at. Boy prosperous increasing surrounded companions her nor advantages sufficient put. John on time down give meet help as of. Him waiting and correct believe now cottage she another. Vexed six shy yet along learn maids her tiled. Through studied shyness evening bed him winding present. Become

We had a black man living with us as her 2nd husband for 3 years. After the first year my wife asked if I would be willing to let him have the opportunity to breed her as she really wanted to have a baby with him. The 3 of us discussed all aspects of her having his baby how and what the families would be told. When we were all in agreement he had exclusive use of "his Wife" and within a month the deed was done.

All three of us were very excited and took pictures as her belly began to get larger. Unfortunately our wife miscarried at about the 5 month (20 weeks) point. About 6 weeks later he took her to the beach for a week and when they returned she was much better and he had resumed attempting to breed her while they were at the beach. Our wife was never pregnant again after that even though she wasn't using any type of birth control and a lot of men deposited many loads of cum in her.
Convenient

I'm a private Sperm Donor. I started off when I was a Bull. The cuck couple I was playing with asked me to be the ******* of one of their *******. I got 2 more women pregnant after that. I had a ******* recently and I'm helping a single PAWG get pregnant.

How often do they let u to see those children ?

How often do they let u to see those children ?
I dont keep contact with my 1st offspring that I had with the cuckold couple, I am helping my daughters mom and my sons mothers other partner with a baby. Im planning on seeing them this month or the next month. We all live very busy lives and try to coordinate as soon as we can. we keep contact via social media.

Last edited:
My wife and I had been into interracial swinging for a while. I loved watching her make it with black guys, and she enjoyed the freedom to explore her sexuality. After seeing several guys she met one she liked, and started seeing him exclusively. They saw one another once a week or so, and she even went out on dates with him. One weekend we were together with him, and while they were making it the condom broke. I thought they’d stop, but they kept going and he cummed inside of her. She loved it. After he left we talked about it, and she apologized to me and said it was a heat of the moment thing. She was on the pill so I figured it was safe. Three weeks went by before we saw him again. We’d met at a bar and had some drinks first, then met at the hotel. Once they were naked he was down on her, and just before she was going to cum he needed between her legs, and started rubbing his bare cock up and down her pussy. She nodded, and he slid in bare. I wasn’t surprised because I thought he might want it bare again, but I was more surprised by my wife not saying anything. This was both scary but also erotic. Afterward we talked about it, and I told her that so long as she was on BC I was okay with her making it bare and that I’d stand by her no matter what. She assured me that the last thing she’d want was another baby, biracial or otherwise.

For the next four months this went on, but he wanted to see her more, and her him. I thought it was because of the great sex, which had become more intense bare. Then about six months after that she first made it bare with him she told me she was pregnant. She wasn’t 100% sure whose baby it was, but was pretty sure it was her lover’s baby because I’d been away on business for several weeks and she’d slept with him several times. She assured me that it wasn’t intentional if it was his baby, that it’d been a fluke. We told her boyfriend, and he said he was gonna stand by her, too. I was stunned, and wasn’t sure how to proceed but after talking about it we decided to go through with the pregnancy. Sure enough, her baby was biracial. In the delivery room there were a lot of surprised looks from the hospital staff. My wife was in tears, and I was speechless because even though we thought this was going to happen it was still a shock.

After she gave birth (we told our family that it was in vitro due to my having been stricken by a low sperm count) her boyfriend came around a lot. That was weird for me because they did things (her, her lover and their baby) together as a family unit They went away together with the baby overnight about a half dozen times in the first year. After the baby turned a year old though, he began seeing my wife less, and after about 18 months he told her that he wanted to break it off with her because since they’d never be married he felt he needed to find his own path. Now, he hardly comes around at all and they haven’t had sex in over a year.

Now her baby is my responsibility, though he does send money. I can’t help but wonder if my wife wanted to get pregnant or if it is like she says, an accidental pregnancy? She swears it was, and I stopped asking, but I suppose I’ll always wonder. I write this as a cautionary tale because it’s erotic to think about but you may wind up in a situation that you from which you can’t easily escape without causing major emotional damage to those you love.
If I were in the situation, I’d want her lover to live with us as they start a family together. I’d help take care of the babies while they operate romantically as a couple. She’d have the best of both worlds

I’ve had some women request to be impregnated by me, at the time I was only interested in risky play, but now I’m definitely looking to breed some white pussy, I think it’s hot asf, plus the pregnant sex ;)
You are right, Hot As Fuck, but what are the consequences of the consequences? Just hope you know what you are doing?

Back