Deleted

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
Hubby did me

Last edited by a moderator:
Mein Mann hat es mir angetan
Bei uns war es so, dass es Beide neugierig gemacht hat wie wir es empfinden. Ich wollte erst nur Abwechslung und mein Mann war überzeugt dass es ihn erregt. Als ich mich dann das erste mal fremdficken ließ im Pärchenraum vom Kino, war er danach so leidenschaftlich wie noch nie. Und es steigert sich immernoch und wir haben Tage danach noch wilden und sehr leidenschaftlichen Sex. Wenn mich die Männer noch vorher anmachen um zu zeigen wie sehr sie mich ficken wollen, erregt ihn schon wenn ich mit ihnen knutschen, dann ist er nach dem sie mich besamt haben kaum noch zu halten.

Bei uns war es so, dass es Beide neugierig gemacht hat wie wir es empfinden. Ich wollte erst nur Abwechslung und mein Mann war überzeugt dass es ihn erregt. Als ich mich dann das erste mal fremdficken ließ im Pärchenraum vom Kino, war er danach so leidenschaftlich wie noch nie. Und es steigert sich immernoch und wir haben Tage danach noch wilden und sehr leidenschaftlichen Sex. Wenn mich die Männer noch vorher anmachen um zu zeigen wie sehr sie mich ficken wollen, erregt ihn schon wenn ich mit ihnen knutschen, dann ist er nach dem sie mich besamt haben kaum noch zu halten.
sorry cant read it i only speak english

sorry cant read it i only speak english
Translation via Google...For us, it made both of us curious about how we feel about it. At first I just wanted a change and my husband was convinced that it aroused him. When I let myself be fucked for the first time in the couple's room at the cinema, he was more passionate than ever. And it's still increasing and we're still having wild and very passionate sex days after. If the men turn me on beforehand to show how much they want to fuck me, it excites him when I smooch them, then after they have inseminated me he can hardly be held back.

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to ******* with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
I know exactly how you feel because I also want the same for my wife she is very attractive petite size 8 and I really want to see her taken with a bbc not to rough her up but to make love to her

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
I have exactly the same thoughts as you with my wife
shes slim petite size 10 very pretty quite innocent and not that sexually experienced but I’d love to give her to a bull for the night to really show her what fucking is all about
I also want other men to cum inside her too

I have exactly the same thoughts as you with my wife
shes slim petite size 10 very pretty quite innocent and not that sexually experienced but I’d love to give her to a bull for the night to really show her what fucking is all about
I also want other men to cum inside her too
same here. my wife is a petite 5-2 with big tits and phenomenal legs but sexually timid. I know she's curious but won't go further yet. I want other men to have her too.

Die meisten Frauen sind „Huren“, sie wissen es nur noch nicht😏
Nah ja, einige bringen Hure mit finanziellen Hintergrund in Verbindung. Mir macht es aber nichts aus wenn unser Freund zur Begrüßung sagt, Hallo meine Hure und mich küsst. Deshalb wäre es nach Außen eher zu sagen, ich bin gerne eine Ficke. Ich werde gerne gefickt und mehrfach besamt. Das hatte ich schon als Studentin

your desire to turn your wife into a hot wife or slut is cause in the back of your mind somewhere you know you can never truly please her sexual desire but i will tell you from my own personal experience be careful what you wish for you may not like what follows once you go down that road

Back