Deleted

Bei uns war es so, dass es Beide neugierig gemacht hat wie wir es empfinden. Ich wollte erst nur Abwechslung und mein Mann war überzeugt dass es ihn erregt. Als ich mich dann das erste mal fremdficken ließ im Pärchenraum vom Kino, war er danach so leidenschaftlich wie noch nie. Und es steigert sich immernoch und wir haben Tage danach noch wilden und sehr leidenschaftlichen Sex. Wenn mich die Männer noch vorher anmachen um zu zeigen wie sehr sie mich ficken wollen, erregt ihn schon wenn ich mit ihnen knutschen, dann ist er nach dem sie mich besamt haben kaum noch zu halten.
How about it in english if you can

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
Have you discussed it with her? It won’t work unless it’s her idea.

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
It sounds like my addiction because I finally came out of the closet and admitted to my wife that I too love BBC’s. Is there a reason why or are you afraid to say you’re attracted to BBC’s

It sounds like my addiction because I finally came out of the closet and admitted to my wife that I too love BBC’s. Is there a reason why or are you afraid to say you’re attracted to BBC’s
Perhaps he isn't. Not everybody has the same motives. ;) Don't project yourself onto others.

Back