Deleted

I know exactly how you feel because I also want the same for my wife she is very attractive petite size 8 and I really want to see her taken with a bbc not to rough her up but to make love to her
I want the exact same thing, a handsome, gentleman bull to make love to my wife.
You will both end up with "nice gentlemen bulls" who will f*ck the $hi7 out of your lovely wives for hours and almost split them in two (well, four) and they ("bulls" and wives) will absolutely love it! Will you?

The question (thread title) is "Why do I have such a desire to turn my girlfriend a whore?"
@Neat_Admin: Well, if you don't know, noone else can tell you. ;)
But you already know the answer...

I am a normal guy, what started with an attraction to big cocks has changed me completely, I have been straight all my life, but over the last 6 years everything changed, my obsession to black men makes me so happy, its everything, I want to be cuckolded, see my girlfriend become black only, I have met black guys on grinder to give them oral sex, I love swallowing black cum, and im obsessed with the idea of seeing a black guy cum inside my girlfriend before I have sex with her, so I can feel his cum on my dick while I fuck her
...and have cheated on her? 🤔

Haha I don't know if I have the answer, I am just obsessed with it all, I want to see what others in my situation think about it!

Yes, I have cheated on her and other girlfriends, rarely with women, usually with black/latino/asian or trans, sometimes I just need to service that other part of me! Why, what do you think about that? Do you never cheat?
OK with me, nothing wrong..... ;)

Thank you soooo much!! I loved like slutting around and meeting alot of girls on tinder and enjoying the filth, a big reason why im so interested in convincing my girlfriend to cuckold me is the idea that she will be totally free to ******* with who she wants, obviously most girls may be sex mad but will hold back sleeping with a ton of guys for fear of judgment or negative reputation or like that guys wouldn't see them as viable long term partners, thats why I am obsessed with convincing my gf that she is free to whoever she wants (more the better) and I will always be here to support her, get rid of all her doubts and let her be free to do as she pleases! Did it take you time to adapt to the freedom to ******* with who you want?
I did take a little time- but not too long LOL

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
Know how ya feel lol

I’d love it if my wife was the type that was always trying to fuck the friends I have at our house! I have a couple friends that I know would love to fuck her and I know for sure one of them is well hung, I’d love to have him over for drinks and for her to put some moves on him and see where it goes.

I’d love it if my wife was the type that was always trying to fuck the friends I have at our house! I have a couple friends that I know would love to fuck her and I know for sure one of them is well hung, I’d love to have him over for drinks and for her to put some moves on him and see where it goes.
Don’t know if I would want friends. Even though it would be easier to just hang and see how things go and I know all my black friends would ( have shared pics of wife with them ) . It seems like complications would be likely

Don’t know if I would want friends. Even though it would be easier to just hang and see how things go and I know all my black friends would ( have shared pics of wife with them ) . It seems like complications would be likely
I’m willing to take the chance! It turns me on so much to think about him stretching her pussy and making her cum on his big cock.

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
I love watching my girl take on 2 or more black cocks and let them squeeze her tits hard then let them cum in her mouth!!!

Back