Delete

His friend took this yesterday while he was at work . He called me a hoe so ill be one enjoy boys and bbc welcomed to message and comment i might send him this just to watch him throw up .
Not sure I understand the issue per se. You are leaving out some context here. Your hubby's friend took a very erotic of you. Now are you upset because he called you a hoe or do you think he should be accepting of the action? How did you even get to that point of having his friend doing that? Again, seems some context is missing. Not judging, just trying to understand.

Its been about a week since he called me a hoe infront of my ******* so i cucked without him knowing while he was working on tuesday and yes his friend left a huge load for my husband to eat without him even knowing
Well technically you didn't cuckold him. The whole point of the cuckold is him being present or knowing that you were getting fucked. And since he called you a hoe, while he was wrong for calling you that, you pretty much confirmed that by your actions. So is he free to fuck someone else now?

Back