Deleted

Ladies - you should have lots of lovers. You should be able to fuck any cock you want at any time you want then ride hubby face while you share the details. You want a better husband then turn your hubby into a submissive sissy-fem crossdresser bimale cuckold that craves pleasing you. Here is a plan to make this happen:

your desire to turn your wife into a hot wife or slut is cause in the back of your mind somewhere you know you can never truly please her sexual desire but i will tell you from my own personal experience be careful what you wish for you may not like what follows once you go down that road
if she loves him nothing will happen but her having fun I know i have did it for 23 years and the ones that leave thier husbands to start with did not love them..

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
I understand bcs i want same to my girlfriend. Slim body small ass big natural tits 26yo

It is fun and exciting to fuck other cocks then ride hubby face while you share the details. Did you want hubby to be more involved in 3ways or more cuckold and watch and lick afterwards.

Ladies - you should have lots of lovers. You should be able to fuck any cock you want at any time you want then ride hubby face while you share the details. You want a better husband then turn your hubby into a submissive sissy-fem crossdresser bimale cuckold that craves pleasing you. Here is a plan to make this happe

Mine does both and he loves watching me have a good time with other cocks and i love it
i loved watching my ex wife being taken by our black lovers but they wanted more and started getting her pregnant she was on her third baby by them when she handed me divorce papers

For me it’s about wanting her to be sexually happy as she wishes and me being subservient to her so she feels comfortable enough to do.

She is lovely, doesn't have a massive body count and easy to please in the bedroom, but its not enough for me, I am, and have been for several years, obsessed with transforming her into a hotwife, my dream is that she completely changes from her normal submissive self into a dominant whore, like I want her to completely embrace the fact I want her to fuck with as many men as possible, and the fact its such a turn on for me is even insane but I am obsessed with it! Opinions?
I feel the exact same way. DM me for how we got started if you would like.

It all started on our first trip to Key West. First night we went to Sloppy Joe's, but acted as strangers sitting 50 feet away from each other. A few songs into it, she was dancing with another man, provocatively, but nothing happened sexually. Next night we went to the clothing optional rooftop bar. This is where she hooked up with a guy 25 years younger and they got freaky on the dance floor all night. They were all over each other, so hot!

Back