Deleted

we were recently travelling to dubai on a holiday . me , my hubby and my 10 yrs old ******* stayed at a swanky hotel . my hubby was keen on getting me fucked once on a trip but i was skeptical as we were travelling with our *******.

however he planned everything with the bull and on the day hubby took my ******* out for games while i ll be used by a BIG BLACK BULL back in the hotel room.

it was surprice for me and i havent seen this guy before. so he came into the room . he was young fellow around 30 yrs old packing a six pack....african classy guy.

we started out with some small talked and soon he was all over me...kissing me and holding me like he owns me.....i then and there knew tht he is dominant types....soon he introduced his big package to me . And to my surprise he was cut , thick and big......so far it was one of the most wildest cock i have seen.

soon we began to play and he was quite desperate as he have not fucked a girl in a while he was keen on using condoms and so was i as it was our first meet more over i always use protection.

to my surprise he streached my pussy to the max and there was not a single moment in the 1 hr drilling when i was not screaming. i must tell u guys he was amazing ...i came like 2-3 times in first round....i dodnt wanted him to stop. finally he came on my face and licked all his cum.

so again after a quick shower and few talks ....2nd round started. and he was kissing me and squeezing me everywhere with his big hands....his rock hard cock was just touching my pussy and i was becoming so daamm horny and wet...he was just making it rub on my cunt...and was teasing me...i was becoming so restless ...he was licking my big nipples and eating them....i was feeling the pain and pleasure as well......he was just making me hornier and wanted me to beg him ...i think he wanted to fuck me bare this time....so he was preparing me for tht . so whenever he use to rub his big cock on my cunt...i use to spread my legs but he wouldnt penetrate me.......nnow he started fingering me......and this was it....now i wanted him at any cost......

so while fingering....he just whispered in my ears....

him: so girl r u horny
me: yeaa
him : what do u want me to do
me: fuck me
him: beg me for that
me: pls fuck me...pls.....
him: but there a problem
me: what
him: i just had one condom ( now i understood his intesions ...but i was too horny to say no)
me : so
him : tht mean i have to fuck u bare back ...if u want me
me: i was quite for sometime
him: tell me
me: ok
him: so u want me to fuck u bare.....
me. yea
him: u really do
me: yes pls

he started fucking me bare and fuck it was heaven.....i have never had tht amazing feeling before. he was touching everywhere inside me.....he was tooo thick. i knew now its not going back,,,,,he was raging me like a wild bull.....and i was screaming on top of my voice,

after about 45 mins....he didnt asked me anything and started filling up my pussy...before i could stop him...i was already feeling his hot cum deep inside...he almost flooded me . it was most amazing experience.

thank god i never became pregnant nor i have ever told this to my hubby. seems its a little secret i ll like to keep.

Attachments

• img (4).jpg
    img (4).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 309
  • img (5).jpg
    img (5).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 305
  • img (6).jpg
    img (6).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 311
I have a big fantasy with a black bull cumming inside my girlfriend and from reading alot of the threads on this site and it is usually the husband that wants the bull to cum inside her more then the wife?

It seems more of a male fantasy?

Is there women here that didn't want to do it and either the husband or bull pushed for it?

Or women that demanded it and the husband did not want it?
I DEMANDED it. 😋 I love creampies

we were recently travelling to dubai on a holiday . me , my hubby and my 10 yrs old ******* stayed at a swanky hotel . my hubby was keen on getting me fucked once on a trip but i was skeptical as we were travelling with our *******.

however he planned everything with the bull and on the day hubby took my ******* out for games while i ll be used by a BIG BLACK BULL back in the hotel room.

it was surprice for me and i havent seen this guy before. so he came into the room . he was young fellow around 30 yrs old packing a six pack....african classy guy.

we started out with some small talked and soon he was all over me...kissing me and holding me like he owns me.....i then and there knew tht he is dominant types....soon he introduced his big package to me . And to my surprise he was cut , thick and big......so far it was one of the most wildest cock i have seen.

soon we began to play and he was quite desperate as he have not fucked a girl in a while he was keen on using condoms and so was i as it was our first meet more over i always use protection.

to my surprise he streached my pussy to the max and there was not a single moment in the 1 hr drilling when i was not screaming. i must tell u guys he was amazing ...i came like 2-3 times in first round....i dodnt wanted him to stop. finally he came on my face and licked all his cum.

so again after a quick shower and few talks ....2nd round started. and he was kissing me and squeezing me everywhere with his big hands....his rock hard cock was just touching my pussy and i was becoming so daamm horny and wet...he was just making it rub on my cunt...and was teasing me...i was becoming so restless ...he was licking my big nipples and eating them....i was feeling the pain and pleasure as well......he was just making me hornier and wanted me to beg him ...i think he wanted to fuck me bare this time....so he was preparing me for tht . so whenever he use to rub his big cock on my cunt...i use to spread my legs but he wouldnt penetrate me.......nnow he started fingering me......and this was it....now i wanted him at any cost......

him: i just had one condom ( now i understood his intesions ...but i was too horny to say no)
me. yea

he started fucking me bare and fuck it was heaven.....i have never had tht amazing feeling before. he was touching everywhere inside me.....he was tooo thick. i knew now its not going back,,,,,he was raging me like a wild bull.....and i was screaming on top of my voice,

after about 45 mins....he didnt asked me anything and started filling up my pussy...before i could stop him...i was already feeling his hot cum deep inside...he almost flooded me . it was most amazing experience.

thank god i never became pregnant nor i have ever told this to my hubby. seems its a little secret i ll like to keep.
Extremely hot story. Would love to see her getting some bareback action and creampie

Wife’s control, 100%. No better example than our first cuckold experience which was with a couple bulls and our experienced cuckold couple friends. Two of the bulls switched from one woman to the other, both originally had condoms. Wife went to hop on the bull she hadn’t fucked, pulled the condom off, and rode him for all of about 15 seconds until he came in her as my wife pulled his hips into her deeper. Caught everyone in the room off guard. I’ll give you one guess where the other bull finished.

me. yea

Oh wow,That got my BBC rock hard...

My wife does and always has enjoyed having the men she fucked cum in her unprotected pussy. She told me she loves to feel their cocks rubbing skin to skin inside her pussy, and then feel their cum shooting into her unprotected married cunt. She said the excitement of knowing another man, most of the time a stranger, might be impregnating her intensified her pleasure.
I am also very excited every time I watched another man cum deep in my wife's pussy, all of us knowing he was trying to impregnate my wife. Then we had the pleasure and excitement of wondering if the man, mostly strangers, that fucked my wife had impregnated her. That delicious excitement lasted until her period came.
I love seeing my wife being fucked bareback by another mans cock. Seeing my wife get excited as she senses that the guy is getting ready to cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Then after the guy cums, my wife will look into my eyes, and with a big smile on her face, my wife will use her fingers to scoop all the cum she can out of her cunt and drip and suck it into her mouth, then she opens her mouth wide to show us the guys cum before she swallows it. Yes, this sight gives me the greatest thrill.
Yes, I love the foreplay very much also. I love seeing the look of excitement in the other man's eyes,anticipating the culmination of the hunt, the taking of another man's wife, right in front of his eyes. I love the look on the other man's face, and my wife's, as he removes my wife's blouse and then her bra, revealing her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, now his to feel , suck and play with as he wishes. I also enjoy seeing the other man look at me while his cock is in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and filling her cunt with his cum. The other guys look at me with a look that shows how superior they are to me. Naturally, they are superior to me, they just used my wife's unprotected married white cunt as a fucktoy to unload their cum in, while I watched and enjoyed them doing it.
Sounds real fun to watch

Back