Deleted

For my wife a large reason she does any of this is because she gets a huge rush from turning other men on. Knowing she can attract and satisfy other men is sorta addicting for her. Yes she loves the sex, but she enjoys the thrill of being slutty and pleasuring men who she isnt "suppose to be". She lets guys go bare because she gets off on seeing how much they enjoy it and the dirty feeling of letting another man empty inside her.

For my wife a large reason she does any of this is because she gets a huge rush from turning other men on. Knowing she can attract and satisfy other men is sorta addicting for her. Yes she loves the sex, but she enjoys the thrill of being slutty and pleasuring men who she isnt "suppose to be". She lets guys go bare because she gets off on seeing how much they enjoy it and the dirty feeling of letting another man empty inside her.
Once my wife got over doing things she wasn't supposed to do and accept that I encourage her to act out her desires she's gotten wilder.

I have a big fantasy with a black bull cumming inside my girlfriend and from reading alot of the threads on this site and it is usually the husband that wants the bull to cum inside her more then the wife?

It seems more of a male fantasy?

Is there women here that didn't want to do it and either the husband or bull pushed for it?

Or women that demanded it and the husband did not want it?
It's wonderful to watch... but decision is purely with my wife.

My wife has never been big on condoms. She pretty much lets every man she's with go bare. They either cum in her pussy, mouth or on her.
Same with my wife and right away her first bull told my wife he does not use condoms with a white wife and she complied and always takes the loads bare inside of her married pussy.
white wives learn fast with a black bull.

As my first interracial sex was totally unplanned,that neither my husband myself or my lover had any condoms and I was that desperate to have his black penis fucking me that i was begging him to fuck me . As he started to penetrate my vagina I started cumin and continued having multiple orgasms with his cock stretching me both deep and wide he was pounding his cock hard into me. He then started moaning saying his was going to cum I started begging him to cum in my cunt which he did the sensation of his hot cum hitting my cervix making me squirt which I had never experienced before the feelings going through my body hit me so so much .
since the first time we have never used any condoms which I enjoy the feeling of flesh on flesh as he penetrates my vagina.

Last edited:
My wife does and always has enjoyed having the men she fucked cum in her unprotected pussy. She told me she loves to feel their cocks rubbing skin to skin inside her pussy, and then feel their cum shooting into her unprotected married cunt. She said the excitement of knowing another man, most of the time a stranger, might be impregnating her intensified her pleasure.
I am also very excited every time I watched another man cum deep in my wife's pussy, all of us knowing he was trying to impregnate my wife. Then we had the pleasure and excitement of wondering if the man, mostly strangers, that fucked my wife had impregnated her. That delicious excitement lasted until her period came.
I love seeing my wife being fucked bareback by another mans cock. Seeing my wife get excited as she senses that the guy is getting ready to cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Then after the guy cums, my wife will look into my eyes, and with a big smile on her face, my wife will use her fingers to scoop all the cum she can out of her cunt and drip and suck it into her mouth, then she opens her mouth wide to show us the guys cum before she swallows it. Yes, this sight gives me the greatest thrill.
Yes, I love the foreplay very much also. I love seeing the look of excitement in the other man's eyes,anticipating the culmination of the hunt, the taking of another man's wife, right in front of his eyes. I love the look on the other man's face, and my wife's, as he removes my wife's blouse and then her bra, revealing her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, now his to feel , suck and play with as he wishes. I also enjoy seeing the other man look at me while his cock is in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and filling her cunt with his cum. The other guys look at me with a look that shows how superior they are to me. Naturally, they are superior to me, they just used my wife's unprotected married white cunt as a fucktoy to unload their cum in, while I watched and enjoyed them doing it.

Thank you Bobby. That's a very sensitively and lovingly written, incredibly hot post you've put together. It describes perfectly every powerful erotic dynamic that I see and hear working when my huge-cocked achingly handsome athletic young black best buddy is barebacking my wife (now my ex) beside me on the marital bed.

You must be extremely envious of your wife's agonizingly visible love for those men, mostly strangers you say, who fuck her bareback and whose gristly rigid cocks and thumping cumspurts she so loves feeling going into her, especially with you knowing that you have given up your right to impregnate her.

Hot hot HOT!!!

Last edited:
I have a big fantasy with a black bull cumming inside my girlfriend and from reading alot of the threads on this site and it is usually the husband that wants the bull to cum inside her more then the wife?

It seems more of a male fantasy?

Is there women here that didn't want to do it and either the husband or bull pushed for it?

Or women that demanded it and the husband did not want it?

It's my wifes choice... and usually when the relationship has evolved .. the first time it happens is explosive! .. she may not have told him "the rules" have changes .. and so hot to see her pulling him in just when he thinks he is about to cum and pull out .. at first thinking she has not realized how close he is .. then, he gives in and those final strokes as he cums deep inside.

Let’s face it … if a married wife is in bed with a darker stronger muscular lover that is making love to her and lovingly reaching and touching her deeper where her husband just cant unprotected….these are extremely exciting sexual experiences that both in bed should experience to the very end…. No pulling out…. It will be a sexual experience that both will always remember fondly and want to experience again with each other … and that is the whole point of this … we only live once … enjoy it fully.

Back