Deleted

I have a big fantasy with a black bull cumming inside my girlfriend and from reading alot of the threads on this site and it is usually the husband that wants the bull to cum inside her more then the wife?

It seems more of a male fantasy?

Is there women here that didn't want to do it and either the husband or bull pushed for it?

Or women that demanded it and the husband did not want it?
For my wife, and I suspect for MOST women, regardless of race, getting the cum is a very important part of sex.

Seriously? If the bull senses you are a submissive couple, he doesn't ask. He just unloads inside despite prior "boundaries" or "limits".
The first time it happened, all the black stud said was "Gonna nut". We didn't even know what that meant. But when I noticed wifey's body shaking and farting, I could tell the effect it was having on her.
Another time, the bull blamed me for cumming inside her. He said it was my fault because I was eating his ass. Yet he was the one that told me to do it. Some guys will kind of gauge the situation. They promise to pull-out and cum on her belly or ass. And while most times they do, they usually look at me and if I don't say anything, they slide it right back inside her and then usually pump the next load deep inside.
Wifey often makes excuses for them saying, "they tried" or it just part of "bonding" with her.
Cleaning or licking out the cum is really just symbolic. Usually, by the time I got home, the bull has already deposited 2 or 3 load up there. Plenty of time for the seed to "take hold".
Typically, after the bull watches cucky suck out his cum, the little respect he may have had is gone.
More than likely he will "set-up shop" in the couples bedroom and have total access to your wife's pussy.

Last edited:
i missed the first time a bbc cum inside my wife sadly but about hour after he had, she was sitting on my face pushing his seed into my mouth telling me what he had done to her, we both had extremely intense orgasms. We had met this bbc for a social ******* to see if we clicked, and got on well, so had arranged for him to come to our house on a weekday morning after i had left for work and i would return an hour later to catch them fucking, anyway something came up at work and that hour turned into 3 and by the time i got back he was driving out of our road, I had tried calling a few times to let her know i was running late but the phone was never answerred and i was turned on but also a little worried, When i walked into the bedroom she was sprawled on the bed, looking like she had just finished a marathon. Stripped off as she began replaying what they had gotten up to and i was hard as fuck, she told me to eat her pussy and she clamped her legs around my head, i could smell the musk of him and she was soaking wet, the wettest i had ever felt her, andi realised at the same time she told me that he asked her if he could come inside her and she just submitted to him.

i missed the first time a bbc cum inside my wife sadly but about hour after he had, she was sitting on my face pushing his seed into my mouth telling me what he had done to her, we both had extremely intense orgasms. We had met this bbc for a social ******* to see if we clicked, and got on well, so had arranged for him to come to our house on a weekday morning after i had left for work and i would return an hour later to catch them fucking, anyway something came up at work and that hour turned into 3 and by the time i got back he was driving out of our road, I had tried calling a few times to let her know i was running late but the phone was never answerred and i was turned on but also a little worried, When i walked into the bedroom she was sprawled on the bed, looking like she had just finished a marathon. Stripped off as she began replaying what they had gotten up to and i was hard as fuck, she told me to eat her pussy and she clamped her legs around my head, i could smell the musk of him and she was soaking wet, the wettest i had ever felt her, andi realised at the same time she told me that he asked her if he could come inside her and she just submitted to him.
At least he asked about cumming inside. My wife is sort of embarrassed to ask (makes her seem like too much of a slut). That's why I know she likes it when they just do it. That way she can pretend she didn't really want him to. But when he announced loudly that he was going to "put his babies up in her belly", (and did)... her body shook, farted and came hard. I was underneath and could see her clit was poking out. Being pumped full of bull seed will do that.

Last edited:
I have a big fantasy with a black bull cumming inside my girlfriend and from reading alot of the threads on this site and it is usually the husband that wants the bull to cum inside her more then the wife?

Is there women here that didn't want to do it and either the husband or bull pushed for it?

Mostly the wife.

It's a huge turn on for my wife to be full of seed and have me clean her up. It makes her feel naughty.
Surely u have ur wife discuss with her gf. Or overhear. That a white woman has not lived Til she feel the power of the black mans orgasm inside her. If not u will. We know when he starts to build coz that huge black head swells and gets even bigger. That’s when that head hits our g spot each stroke. Setting of such a intense orgasm that tightens around his shaft which keeps that orgasm coming He roars like a wild beast which in most of bulls comes from deep within. And right after u feel this ******* hitting ur cervix with such power and each time he pumps another jet of his potent semen u orgasm again. If he is balls deep he is often made ur cervix surrender and he ejacukates direcyky into ur womb. So after a woman experiences that. Trust me it’s the wife that wants it. And often the husband has few rules. No kidding. Conforms. And few other.s

She preferred condoms at first but opened up to bareback creampie on further meetings with the same guy.

Thank you Bobby. That's a very sensitively and lovingly written, incredibly hot post you've put together. It describes perfectly every powerful erotic dynamic that I see and hear working when my huge-cocked achingly handsome athletic young black best buddy is barebacking my wife (now my ex) beside me on the marital bed.

You must be achingly envious of your wife's agonizingly visible love for those men, mostly strangers you say, who fuck her bareback, the feeling of whose cocks and cumspurts she so loves going into her, especially with you knowing that you have given up your right to impregnate her.

Hot hot HOT!!!
Thank you for your very nice comment about my post. I am very glad that you enjoyed, found that it "describes perfectly every powerful erotic dynamic that I see and hear working when my huge-cocked achingly handsome athletic young black best buddy is barebacking my wife (now my ex) beside me on the marital bed." I agree that there are very intense feelings that are associated with my post.

I am not achingly envious of my wife's visible love for those men's cocks that fuck my wife bareback and shoot their cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt. True, I have given up my right to impregnate my wife because my white teenie weenie is rarely able to get hard enough to fuck my wife and very seldom can shoot out any cum. It is useless to my wife for sexual pleasure and trying to impregnate her. Actually, I feel very happy and proud that my wife is enjoying the sexual pleasure that only other men can give her and seeing her having intense orgasms on their hard cocks as they are shooting their cum loads into my wife's cock and cum hungry unprotected married white cunt.
True that my wife loves their hard cocks and hot cum loads as sources of sexual pleasure but she reserves her Love for me as her loving husband.

Well that is not the case with my wife. She picked the bull and wanted me to clean both up

I know some body’s got to do it

Not yours!

Attachments

• 1c71ec0e.jpg
    1c71ec0e.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 07dbabc1.jpg
    07dbabc1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 26F5CDE1-B547-49A1-AD51-069BE9DC285E.jpeg
    26F5CDE1-B547-49A1-AD51-069BE9DC285E.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 16 (1).jpg
    16 (1).jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 036_1000.jpg
    036_1000.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 749_1000.jpg
    749_1000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 63
  • 769_1000.jpg
    769_1000.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    2013-10-01 10.45.36.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 54
  • beth1.png
    beth1.png
    612.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 5597e903.jpg
    5597e903.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 63
She loves it deep in her and leaves it in, we’ll leaves in what I can’t clean out
Use a straw to get every last drop! I saw a great video where a white girl pulled a train for a group of black thugs,and they stuck a piece of clear tubing up her overflowing pussy,and had her put the other end of the tube in her mouth and stuck all their loads out of her fucked out snatch. It was awesome watching the cum flowing through the tubing into the whores mouth!

Use a straw to get every last drop! I saw a great video where a white girl pulled a train for a group of black thugs,and they stuck a piece of clear tubing up her overflowing pussy,and had her put the other end of the tube in her mouth and stuck all their loads out of her fucked out snatch. It was awesome watching the cum flowing through the tubing into the whores mouth!
She likes to leave some in and feel it leak out later

Back