Deleted

This is one of those threads that remind me this is a site for CUCKOLD’s fantasy.

It’s sex: Making love, fucking… it should naturally end with a wife full (anywhere he pleases) of her Bull’s cum the next morning from multiple rounds from all-evening, middle-of-the-night, and next morning BARE fucking.

There should be no audience, no vids, no pics. Hot couples (wife & Bull) need to concentrate on fucking each other, nothing else matters.

Condoms are not fun, screen your Bull(s), form long-term relationships of trust. Fuck each other bare. Be monogamous to your Bull (no fucking hubby).

Enjoy the fantastic sex. That’s why we are with a Bull. For great 1-1 sex.

End rant.

My Wife has always wanted the cum in her. The first time i fucked her, when I got close, she said “Cum in me.” Sometimes I would pull out and cum on her. She told me she thought that was gross, just leave it in. Later when I found out she fucked her cousin before me, she said he always came in her. So when I was setting her up with our black bull and we were talking about boundaries, she said if we did this, he would have to finish in her. So he always did. She would also always say to him when he was close “ Cum in me.” So hot!

First time willing to use condom if she insists, however I expect her to swallow its contents. After the first time, we're going bareback if she wants to repeat (and they almost always want to repeat)
There is something very erotic about EXPECTING another man’s wife to swallow your cum. I’m curious how many wives hesitate to do it.

we were recently travelling to dubai on a holiday . me , my hubby and my 10 yrs old ******* stayed at a swanky hotel . my hubby was keen on getting me fucked once on a trip but i was skeptical as we were travelling with our *******.

however he planned everything with the bull and on the day hubby took my ******* out for games while i ll be used by a BIG BLACK BULL back in the hotel room.

it was surprice for me and i havent seen this guy before. so he came into the room . he was young fellow around 30 yrs old packing a six pack....african classy guy.

we started out with some small talked and soon he was all over me...kissing me and holding me like he owns me.....i then and there knew tht he is dominant types....soon he introduced his big package to me . And to my surprise he was cut , thick and big......so far it was one of the most wildest cock i have seen.

soon we began to play and he was quite desperate as he have not fucked a girl in a while he was keen on using condoms and so was i as it was our first meet more over i always use protection.

to my surprise he streached my pussy to the max and there was not a single moment in the 1 hr drilling when i was not screaming. i must tell u guys he was amazing ...i came like 2-3 times in first round....i dodnt wanted him to stop. finally he came on my face and licked all his cum.

so again after a quick shower and few talks ....2nd round started. and he was kissing me and squeezing me everywhere with his big hands....his rock hard cock was just touching my pussy and i was becoming so daamm horny and wet...he was just making it rub on my cunt...and was teasing me...i was becoming so restless ...he was licking my big nipples and eating them....i was feeling the pain and pleasure as well......he was just making me hornier and wanted me to beg him ...i think he wanted to fuck me bare this time....so he was preparing me for tht . so whenever he use to rub his big cock on my cunt...i use to spread my legs but he wouldnt penetrate me.......nnow he started fingering me......and this was it....now i wanted him at any cost......

so while fingering....he just whispered in my ears....

him: so girl r u horny
me: yeaa
him : what do u want me to do
me: fuck me
him: beg me for that
me: pls fuck me...pls.....
him: but there a problem
me: what
him: i just had one condom ( now i understood his intesions ...but i was too horny to say no)
me : so
him : tht mean i have to fuck u bare back ...if u want me
me: i was quite for sometime
him: tell me
me: ok
him: so u want me to fuck u bare.....
me. yea
him: u really do
me: yes pls

he started fucking me bare and fuck it was heaven.....i have never had tht amazing feeling before. he was touching everywhere inside me.....he was tooo thick. i knew now its not going back,,,,,he was raging me like a wild bull.....and i was screaming on top of my voice,

after about 45 mins....he didnt asked me anything and started filling up my pussy...before i could stop him...i was already feeling his hot cum deep inside...he almost flooded me . it was most amazing experience.

thank god i never became pregnant nor i have ever told this to my hubby. seems its a little secret i ll like to keep.
Sounds like a very wild time

It's both our preference. She is no longer able to have children thankfully, because there would be no playing that way if there was a chance of pregnancy. Not looking for ANYMORE children, we have 3 of our own. Not interested in having anyone else's. Besides it much better then pulling out or using a condom. Only makes sense.
Couldn't agree more

Back