degrading sex

Hi, this is a question for black men and married cucks. Just interested in your ideas on what the most degrading thing a submissive white wife like me can do. I'm VERY open minded and looking for some inspiration for what to do when I get my next bbc fix. Many thanks guys. Kate x x x
"Degradation is a personal thing. What you find degrading is really what is degrading. Thus, only one can answer what is most degrading for one's self."

------Arristotle

Husband here. Not sure if we do anything degrading. My wife likes BBC in her mouth, pussy and ass and will do one at a time or have a gb. Black men love doing her and using all 3 of her married holes. I enjoying sharing her, love watching, enjoy letting her go alone, like cleaning up and getting 2nds.
So if it's pleasurable and we all enjoy do it, it's not degrading.

I agree, my hubby enjoys watching me be used like this, I don't find it degrading at all, some stuff I do find degrading. But, TBH, it's all a matter of what the individual finds degrading, or not.

The definition of degrading is what makes a person feel bad. Everyone has there own line and no ones is the same. What I call degrading someone else's wouldn't and what they call degrading I don't but no ones is the same even a husband and wife

No just because one likes something doesn't mean the other one does everyone is a individual and you suppose to treat everyone as so

I'm wondering if there's such a thing as too much black cum? I'd love to try and take 100 black loads on and in me.

Well you could go for the world's biggest gangbang record except with only black men. I think the current gangbang record is only 919 men in 24 hours so the obvious would be to go for 1,000 black men to beat the record.

You may want to warm up by going for the most sperm swallowed. I think the current record for that is 1.7 pints or a little over 1 litre in metric terms. I think average amount of cum is around 5ml, so that would be about 204 men's worth. So there you could try swallowing cum from 250 black men or so, and get yourself into the book of records.

That would help you warm up to go for the other record. :)
(Hmmm 1440 minutes in 24hrs / 1000 .. that's 1.44min per man .. easy peasy)

Well you could go for the world's biggest gangbang record except with only black men. I think the current gangbang record is only 919 men in 24 hours so the obvious would be to go for 1,000 black men to beat the record.

You may want to warm up by going for the most sperm swallowed. I think the current record for that is 1.7 pints or a little over 1 litre in metric terms. I think average amount of cum is around 5ml, so that would be about 204 men's worth. So there you could try swallowing cum from 250 black men or so, and get yourself into the book of records.

That would help you warm up to go for the other record. :)
(Hmmm 1440 minutes in 24hrs / 1000 .. that's 1.44min per man .. easy peasy)
Love ur maths skills. Sounds like a challenge and I do love black cum lol

60% of the guys I've been with end up licking my ass, it felt great, so I figured if they were willing to do it to me then why not me to them, I don't think it's that degrading to be honest, as for peeing on me, I think it all depends on the situation.

I personally think it's a matter of ones perspective of how degrading something is to them personally. I don't think giving a guy a rimjob is all that degrading, but lots of my fiends think it's crazy degrading! I also think it's how something is done too, if I'm giving my man a nice slow bj and decide to make out with his asshole for a bit before he gives me some slow and sexy anal sex I think it's not that degrading at all, but if he grabs me by the hair and shoves my face in his ass ordering me to tongue fuck his asshole before he slams my ass and calls me names all night, well, I would say differently, it would feel pretty degrading.

Just my opinion.
Nothing wrong with rimming the black guy's asshole, I do that every time and it is natural and guys love it. It is not degrading at all as the guys rim my asshole too so what I do is return their favor.

Back