degrading sex

not sure what you mean by "above and beyond ".
Yes, I've swallowed my share, but never more than two loads in one session.

thanks love. going forward then, if you ever swallow three or more loads of sperm in a session,
that will officially be "above and beyond the call of duty"

and do you think you could ever swallow three or more loads of semen in a session?

thanks love. going forward then, if you ever swallow three or more loads of sperm in a session,
that will officially be "above and beyond the call of duty"

and do you think you could ever swallow three or more loads of semen in a session?
I'm sure I could. I actually love doing it. But three might require more than one man, and I've never done that.

My wife got pissed on by a African guy once. She met him at a party and she went home with him. He was a really tall and muscular guy (her description). And when they got at his apartment her pussy was soaking because he was so sexy and he had a huge African cock(. After some kissing and her rubbing his dick with her booty and hands, he took out some handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

After that he called her a ugly white whore and dragged her by her hair into the bathroom. When she was sitting on her knees in his he tub(still dressed) he pulled out his cock and fed it too her. Then he started pissing down her throat until she threw up on her self. He continued to pissing on her face, hair eyes and dress. (And called her names). After he was finished she was in shock and afraid of what would happen next. He said too her something like:" fuck you stink! You ugly bitch, get the fuck out of my apartment. You smell like fucking piss " etc. He unlocked her cuffs, and more or less threw her out. She was crying, embarrassed and she smelled like piss. So she walked home.
Sad that they had no chemistry.

I'm sure I could. I actually love doing it. But three might require more than one man, and I've never done that.

I've read your profile hon and I guess your husband can't help arrange a group thing for you since you seem to be here secretly.

If one of your black lovers proposed a group blowjob for him and a bunch of his friends, would you be up for that?

That’s incredible. Kind of hot

5 years ago when she wrote this, she wrote "
After about the tenth load down my throat my pussy was on fire and it went from fun to
degrading. I don't want to do that again."

"pussy on fire" that sounds like a good thing, right? Did she want it (and like it) degrading for one night only?

5 years ago when she wrote this, she wrote "
After about the tenth load down my throat my pussy was on fire and it went from fun to
degrading. I don't want to do that again."

"pussy on fire" that sounds like a good thing, right? Did she want it (and like it) degrading for one night only?
If her pussy was on fire I think she wanted it. When my pussy is on fire I’ve got to have big black cock.

Attachments

• 780CBB1D-8DDE-4C3D-BE8D-EC38F01950C7.jpeg
    780CBB1D-8DDE-4C3D-BE8D-EC38F01950C7.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 97
wonder how many women get off on really degrading sex like this. There has to be some, right?
You name it, and for sure there’s someone who gets off on it.

The treatment should always match what the woman desires, otherwise the man is just a jerk.

Back