degrading sex

My wife used to fuck the yard guy who did my moms yard. This guy was big black and over weight. When ever he came by my wife would have him come to her when he was all sweaty and smelly. I had no problem knowing when he had dropped by. Most of the time I would come home to him fucking the hell out of my wife. If I came home and I could smell him but he wasn't there I knew that he had been close and he got all sweaty and dropped by for a rim job telling my wife to lick his sweaty nut sack. The most degraded thing she has done to him is lick his sweaty arm pits. She has told me that a sweaty black man is the biggest turn on to her
Love that smell olso,when in the UK we had an electrician come to re wire ,he was an older black man ,as he worked he sweated as it was a hot day by lunchtime he had to stop came into the kitchen for water ,his odour was fantastic I got a wet towel he undid his overalls and wiped his chest I must have given him that look so he unzipped a litle lower and removed it to his waist ,sweat was running down his back into his ass crack, he wiped it and gave the towel back I just smelt it ,his odour was so nice and very manly his overalls dropped to the floor exposing his naked body I just dropped to my knees and sucked his cock and licked his sweaty balls ,he fucked me all afternoon and I loved his sweaty smell and enjoyed licking his body and must admit his lovely ass hole.

My wife got pissed on by a African guy once. She met him at a party and she went home with him. He was a really tall and muscular guy (her description). And when they got at his apartment her pussy was soaking because he was so sexy and he had a huge African cock(. After some kissing and her rubbing his dick with her booty and hands, he took out some handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

After that he called her a ugly white whore and dragged her by her hair into the bathroom. When she was sitting on her knees in his he tub(still dressed) he pulled out his cock and fed it too her. Then he started pissing down her throat until she threw up on her self. He continued to pissing on her face, hair eyes and dress. (And called her names). After he was finished she was in shock and afraid of what would happen next. He said too her something like:" fuck you stink! You ugly bitch, get the fuck out of my apartment. You smell like fucking piss " etc. He unlocked her cuffs, and more or less threw her out. She was crying, embarrassed and she smelled like piss. So she walked home.

Why would she need her stomach pumped??? It's not poisonous.

It's BS that's why. So is the story with Mic Jagger and Rod Stewart and that cheerleader on the football team bus (I think every school has that story).

It can upset your stomach after a few loads, but puking, or eating a tums would be all that is required.

It's BS that's why. So is the story with Mic Jagger and Rod Stewart and that cheerleader on the football team bus (I think every school has that story).

It can upset your stomach after a few loads, but puking, or eating a tums would be all that is required.
I wonder why it even upsets your stomach. Maybe it's just psychological, thinking about what all you've swallowed. Of course, I've never come close to swallowing that much cum, so I don't really know.

I wonder why it even upsets your stomach. Maybe it's just psychological, thinking about what all you've swallowed. Of course, I've never come close to swallowing that much cum, so I don't really know.

is it safe to assume that you have swallowed your share of semen, hon? and was there a time when you swallowed and went
above and beyond the call of duty? lol

Back