degrading sex

When my black bulls cum inside my pussy or asshole, I usually go to the club without cleaning either one,carrying their cum inside my holes and it is so thrilling knowing that I am full of black man cum sitting in a club and the next guy to me doesn't know that.
Personally, I feel it's impolite to clean yourself after sex with black men. You should wear their marking with pride. The only time to clean is before their next visit.

A few years ago my husband took me to a adult theatre in kings cross Australia it was full of American sailors who were visiting and were on leave from there ship , the centre stage had two naked girls using a pole and the men were throwing money and trying to feel the girls .
I was fascinated and enjoyed the show as I went to the loo I was asked if I was going on stage by two older black sailors .
I told my husband what had been said , he just encouraged the thought especially when one of the girls shoved her ass in my face which caused an uproar and applause, she turned around kissed me and invited me up on stage ,hubby and others clapped and as I got up hubby removed my dress leaving me in just my panties .
She helped me dance and removed or should I say tore my panties off , I then moved in all positions showing all my bits as I knelt and waved my ass to men in the front row ,one came forward and ate my ass then fingered my now very wet cunt he was replaced by another then another I was in heaven , I got tired and got down to a huge applause, met by two sailors who asked if I would give them a private show ,one girl pointed to a back room and I went with them ,I felt so slutty but enjoyed exposing my naked body to them ,as I did one removed his cock from his trousers and undid his belt seeing such a nice cock I immediately went down and sucked it ,clothes were going everywhere and soon I was with two naked black men who took turns fucking me in ever position, that night I must have had around 10 sailors,they left me covered and full off cum great night and hubby will take me back next time the American navy comes to town.

Once at an interracial swing party/gang bang my Wife's bull designated her as the "fluff girl". In her 50's my Wife was substantially older than the group in general and her function was to stroke and suck BBC's to erection and then they'd fuck the other, younger girls. Since there were only three other girls and about 25 guys it pretty much turned into a blowbang for the Wife. She took a load from almost all of them, and then her bull had her eat one of the other girls pussy.

Wife and I have went by one of her bulls place and he would take my wife back to his bedroom and fuck her. When he would finish they would come out from the back her bull would be clothed and of course the wife would be naked. Her bull would tell the other black men there that for five bucks this white slut will eat out your asshole until you cum down her throat. Now watching my wife naked in a room full of black thug men and for five bucks my wife rims them while I watch. Now that is degrading sex

Once at an interracial swing party/gang bang my Wife's bull designated her as the "fluff girl". In her 50's my Wife was substantially older than the group in general and her function was to stroke and suck BBC's to erection and then they'd fuck the other, younger girls. Since there were only three other girls and about 25 guys it pretty much turned into a blowbang for the Wife. She took a load from almost all of them, and then her bull had her eat one of the other girls pussy.
So hot

Wife and I have went by one of her bulls place and he would take my wife back to his bedroom and fuck her. When he would finish they would come out from the back her bull would be clothed and of course the wife would be naked. Her bull would tell the other black men there that for five bucks this white slut will eat out your asshole until you cum down her throat. Now watching my wife naked in a room full of black thug men and for five bucks my wife rims them while I watch. Now that is degrading sex
That’s a good wife

Back