Degrading language

I love the dirty chat! When I fom her at home one time I really let her have it, she was tied over the chair and fucking her. She started to wimper and cry(but we have safe words, she didn't say them) so I didn't stop. When I came it was HUGE!
After the scene I asked her about it and she said the words were a little harsh but she could see how much it was turning me on....so SHE was getting turned on!

Personally no, we do not like it, we prefer a more sensual experience where there mutual respect between everyone. I like some dirty talk but nothing disrespectful.
georgia likes guy be polite says guys whos first message is want meet for fuck i got a big cock to fuck all your holes, if she arranged to meet guy on meet if he tells her looking forward to licking her then he going fuck her,will get horny told one guy ******* up he making her horny, when fucking her would whisper she had lovely body pussy tasted sweet,said it was horny like him fuck her again,

We don't like disrespectful names, language or actions. We understand that others do and that's cool, whatever floats your boat is good. Juts not for us. Whispered dirty talk is what gets us excited.

My bbc lover calls me his white married fucking slut and whore then tells me to tell him what I am and what my tight married white cunt needs this gets me sooo wet I beg him to fuck me harder and fill my cunt with his spunk

We talked about this subject just this morning . Cuckoldress to cuck ..
As long as there is a foundation of Love and trust, I need and love the most vile release from my woman
It makes me so hot . And there is deep truths in there . Me being Pathetic as a Lover .
We also encourage Bulls to unleash towards the cuck ...But Once again after trust and and a foundation of respect \
outside the bedroom .. Scarlett is a Domme she doesn't and will not be subjected to that by a Bull.
Just our two cents .

i looove being called names while i'm fucking and i find myself in a more submissive position... outside of it it's not cool tho.
the hint i give is that i usually start calling myself names, and that means you're allowed to say it to me too.
You love being degraded in the act, it can be stimulating for both!!!

Yes, degrading talk and being rough is hot sometimes. Going between gentle intimacy and degradation is a great rollercoaster of sensuality

We talked about this subject just this morning . Cuckoldress to cuck ..
As long as there is a foundation of Love and trust, I need and love the most vile release from my woman
It makes me so hot . And there is deep truths in there . Me being Pathetic as a Lover .
We also encourage Bulls to unleash towards the cuck ...But Once again after trust and and a foundation of respect \
outside the bedroom .. Scarlett is a Domme she doesn't and will not be subjected to that by a Bull.
Just our two cents .

100 percent perfect towards the cuck, but my partners have always wanted to be physically and emotionally dominated as well.

“Your pathetic husband has ruined this perfect pussy, made this clit lifeless, you dumb bitch you married a pathetic white guy who should just confess that he’s gay.”

Back