Degrading language

Degrading Language vs Dirty Language is very subjective but, both can be extremely sexually arousing for some women and couples. I never use the word "cunt" because that is personal attack while, "slut" can be both personal and general for women that love raw- carnal sex with multiple men while, later returning to suburban mum Vicky-vanilla in public.

My wife gets really hot when he uses very degrading language. It was a shock the first time I heard it. Do you like degrading language? What's been your best and/or worst experience with degrading language?
I always check with the couple especially the wife who will be the target of my dirty talking if filthy dirty talking is acceptable? Just like I make sure whether or not she is totally uninhibited to play or is there some restrictions? No surprises when I play and I insist on it. This tells me not everything that should have been discussed was fully discussed! ✌

I always check with the couple especially the wife who will be the target of my dirty talking if filthy dirty talking is acceptable? Just like I make sure whether or not she is totally uninhibited to play or is there some restrictions? No surprises when I play and I insist on it. This tells me not everything that should have been discussed was fully discussed! ✌
Great way to handle it stud!!!

Wow thanks for all the great feedback! It's very helpful. We do like the dirty talk alot. My wife gets really turned on by it. In fact it seems the more intense and dominant the talk the wetter she gets. I so wish I could do that to her!
Most women react that way, which is why we use that as one of our techniques of domination.

She was encouraging him to say things that I've never said to her. And she even wanted him to degrade me, which I was fine with but surprisingly it turned me on.
Much of that reaction relates to the taboo nature of such language. You were probably raised in a home with lots of respect among family members and mom and dad would never have uttered such words. Hearing them is somewhat akin to seeing sexual activity. The fact that it used to be forbidden is arousing. Husbands and wives have often told me, no one ever spoke to me (or us) like that before. It's part of removing the veneer of respectability.

Much of that reaction relates to the taboo nature of such language. You were probably raised in a home with lots of respect among family members and mom and dad would never have uttered such words. Hearing them is somewhat akin to seeing sexual activity. The fact that it used to be forbidden is arousing. Husbands and wives have often told me, no one ever spoke to me (or us) like that before. It's part of removing the veneer of respectability.
I think you're hitting the nail on the head! Very insightful!

I think you're hitting the nail on the head! Very insightful!
Both sex as a whole and domination are as much mental as they are physical. When we degrade a man or woman verbally, it is the mental equivalent of physical stripping. Just like we make you remove your clothes to expose your genitals, or degradation removes your outer niceness to reveal the lust that lurks beneath. I don't make a submissive slut of a teacher, businesswoman, etc., I just remove enough exterior to reveal what's already there.

Back