Deepthroat is an art

Can’t stop thinking about this new bbc I been sucking I’m fucking obsessed he loves the way I duck his black cock I could barely get it down my throat I gotta practice a lot more
I love to hear him moan and grab my head to hold me there when I deepthroat that cock. It is a proud moment that first time. Then you know you can give him the pleasure that’ll make him want you to do it again and again.

I love to hear him moan and grab my head to hold me there when I deepthroat that cock. It is a proud moment that first time. Then you know you can give him the pleasure that’ll make him want you to do it again and again.
You sound like you know what you're talking about. How.long have you been indulged in this art form?

My first time was 2010. I’ll never forget when it hit the back of my throat and I saw about three more inches of BBC to go. He was so thick I thought this isn’t going to happen. So I just kept sucking and working what I could get and it got wetter and wetter. I love the way the head opens my throat as it pushes gently further and further with each try. Then it just slid to the max and my lips were around the base of that thick cock. I just held it there for a few seconds to maximize his and my pleasure. The way he groaned as he grabbed my head and held me there. It’s was as if he was surprised I did it. Keeping in mind with his thickness I had my mouth as wide as I could open it to accommodate his cock.

Last edited:
My first time was 2010. I’ll never forget when it hit the back of my throat and I saw about three more inches of BBC to go. He was so thick I thought this isn’t going to happen. So I just kept sucking and working what I could get and it got wetter and wetter. I love the way the head opens my throat as it pushes gently further and further with each try. Then it just slid to the max and my lips were around the base of that thick cock. I just held it there for a few seconds to maximize his and my pleasure. The way he groaned as he grabbed my head and held my there. It’s was as if he was surprised I did it. Keeping in mind with his thickness I had my mouth as wide as I could open it to accommodate his cock.
So do you two still hookup?

So do you two still hookup?
Not since I met the woman that became my second wife. She did discover my sissy submissive nature by accident. I admitted fully my past experiences. She embraces it but she’s not willing to have us participate in doing it.

Sounds like you have an understanding wife. Congrats to you. I've never been deepthroated before. I would love to find someone willing to try it.

• Love
Reactions: wit
Sounds like you have an understanding wife. Congrats to you. I've never been deepthroated before. I would love to find someone willing to try it.
She is very understanding. She even told me I should find a BBC to fill that need. But she changed her mind two days later. Instead she had me order her a strap on for her to fill that need. Obviously not the same but it’s fun.

Can’t stop thinking about this new bbc I been sucking I’m fucking obsessed he loves the way I duck his black cock I could barely get it down my throat I gotta practice a lot more
Try a product called dry mouth it will cause you to create extra saliva

Back