Dedicated to Grannies and Moms

My experience is, the older the pussy, the better the pussy. Let the white boys have the younger meat....they'll come to us eventually anyway when they realise what they not getting

In the mean time, the mature pussy out there is stellar fucking.....and if you can get Gold Silver and Bronze (all 3 generations) then go for it....it's awesome fucking

For the most part, women are like a good wine that improves with age. Often they are best enjoyed when they reach full maturity and ripeness. :)

The only unfortunate thing is that may be when they are getting close to their expiration date. So be sure to enjoy them whenever you can without hesitation or you may miss a truly delicious treat. :dance:

My experience is, the older the pussy, the better the pussy. Let the white boys have the younger meat....they'll come to us eventually anyway when they realise what they not getting

In the mean time, the mature pussy out there is stellar fucking.....and if you can get Gold Silver and Bronze (all 3 generations) then go for it....it's awesome fucking

young white women need black men to take their innocence and breed with them.

white men should only be allowed old white women, or if they are lucky an all of the old black men are with younger white women they should get a taste of superior black women.

I once got a chance to fuck one granny, I don't know how I made it, but guys it was ammaazing!! I didn't ever thought old woman too can hold a huge BBC, she was fucking like an expert, I went totally deep in her, but she enjoyed it, I would advice my black friends don't ignore grannies and moms, Its a different experience, I bet you'll enjoy it.View attachment 91175View attachment 91176View attachment 91178View attachment 91180View attachment 91181View attachment 91182View attachment 91183View attachment 91184View attachment 91185
100% agreed with you my friend our moms are more hornies and axperienced ,with them you can have the best orgasmes ever

young white women need black men to take their innocence and breed with them.

white men should only be allowed old white women, or if they are lucky an all of the old black men are with younger white women they should get a taste of superior black women.

Wrong. :devil:
White males of any age are like training wheels on bicycles. :(
White girls need to experience white males and white penis early on to both gently introduce them to their budding sexuality and to help them have a true appreciation for black men and their BBD later on in womanhood. Having started with a white male has no real effect on their "innocence", as going from a skinny five inch white cock to a thick eight inch black dick is pretty much the same as being a virgin for them anyway. :(

Older white women deserve all the pleasures a BBD can give them, especially if they have had to put up with years of being with the sort of wusses and their tiny, limp white pee-pees that post on this site. About the only things most of the white wimps on this site can offer a white woman of any age is their tongue, their bank account and the freedom to fuck whoever they want. :devil:

Back