Decided to cheat on my boyfriend for the first!

If there is such a thing as a winner in this "exchange"....it's the original poster @MrsMythos. Its obvious this thread was started by a fake and only meant to sow seeds of hate and discontent....

You're absolutely right..but i dislike racists and bigots who hide behind keyboards and try to stir up unnecessary trouble on the internet.. I dead that really fast by COMEDY CENTRAL ROASTING they asses. I have no HATE in my heart and have 2 out of many lovely children by " European women". I jumped in like double dutch and jump back out. If the 3 of us was face to face, they'd probably get ANGRY playing the dozens with me.. which is what I'm doing as we speak. One is BINKY and the other is the BRAIN and still caged in their own delusional world trying to RULE IT from their pc's. Ahahahaha.. Okay. Let me stop.. You're right.

I already ROASTED YO' OLD ASS already but I don't mind putting you in the fire and SPIT ROASTING A PIG like you AGAIN! Ahahahaha.. fortunately those 2 very well educated idiots are still ALIVE, have PHDs and are well diversed in culture and raised 10 well mannered and educated children who are actually doing something to help the world through their respective careers. You on the other hand don't have anyone to communicate with because they're probably DEAD just like you inside and out!! I understand your mad cause you have little dick issues.. Don't blame me or your fellow Pink Panther for having what GOD blessed us with..blame it on your OWN ego! Which along with your sour and UNSAVORY personality is spilling all over this FORUM! Your deep hatred for Darker men is resonating so strongly it's sure to incite some very warranted and aggressive guests!

You never even answered my questions CRABCAKE FACE!! LMAO!!! You're a troller as well aiming for likes and sound like a whiny ass BITCH!!! I have 2 mixed beautiful *******'s by 2 different european women and though I'm not with their mom's I LOVE THEM wholeheartedly. I had dinner made tonight by a beautiful Italian woman who've I've dated in the past and known long before this site came into my existence. Went to see an AMAZING movie; absolutely astonishing and definitely worthy of an oscar!! And still declined to have sex with her when I could've easily obliged to. Whats funny is.. I'm enjoying LIFE offline and you and your LAME ASS BOYFRIEND are in a rush to hurry home and respond with your WEAK ASS REBUTTALS! Now that's beyond PATHETIC and a waste of space. You post pics of your wife and speak on her behalf like you're pimpin her.. COOKIE THE CLOWN " SIT YO OLD GOOFY ASS DOWN!" You're older than me and sound like a little angry school boy! You were picked on in highschool hunh? Jealous of the Jocks, unpopular with the girls.. Hunh? Has it mentally scarred you for LIFE PEE-WEE HERMAN?!? BOO FUCKIN HOO! LMAO TOO BAD BITCH! MAN UP AND GROW SOME BALLS INSTEAD OF TITTIES YOU TWIT!!! Now KEEP SHOWING MORE OF YOUR PERSONALITY SO I CAN EXPOSE YOU FOR THE RACIST BIGOT YOU TRULY ARE. I feel sorry for your significant other. She deserves ALOT BETTER than your TEDDY GRAHAMS body built ASS!!! You should walk around your neighborhood tomorrow with a shirt saying " My name's John Doe..and I have PENIS ENVY SYNDROME " on the Front and "HI JOHN! THANKS FOR SHARING.. NOW SIT YO GOOFY ASS DOWN " on the back of it. I'm sure your neighbors would be HELLA supportive. Ahahahahaha! Clown ass...even my friends right now (Who are Lithuanias) are laughing at the both of you and want in on this but I got this ;) Btw.. They want to beat your old ass for bringing my family into a matter thats between you and me.. you got them angry and extremely obnoxious (but that's what happens when people who ******* vodka see your parasitic ass online) but it's my device and I can deal with racists and bigots! You done beating up and threatening your wife you LOSER and a WASTE of hue'man flesh?!? LMAO.. TIME TO DAVID CHAPPELL YO' ASS AND CLOSE THE CURTAINS! Show that OLD WRINKLY ASS RAGGEDY BODY OF YOURS..LMAO
You're such an ignorant piece of garbage. You have espoused a variety of racist vitriol in this thread whereas I've said absolutely nothing racist. Here's to hoping you and your entire family die of aids and the bitch ass lithuanians you're hanging out with. You started enough ******* when you called my woman a bitch you dumb piece of *******. Now how about you go sit your ignorant ass in the real world for a minute Captain Israel

I actually think this guy is mentally retarded. Bred for physical ability not mental I guess. You want stereotypes now u got them. But guess what, you can't cherry pick just the good ones. Clearly your genes have been selected for big, strong, and dumb. Us white folk did that to control you you're welcome. Who's dominant now. Yes I'm half kidding, no I'm not racist, I'm making fun of your clearly hypocritical, uneducated, ignorant ass. No longer responding. Your assumptions about my "offline" life are ridiculous, unfounded, and absurdly wrong.

You're such an ignorant piece of garbage. You have espoused a variety of racist vitriol in this thread whereas I've said absolutely nothing racist. Here's to hoping you and your entire family die of aids and the bitch ass lithuanians you're hanging out with. You started enough ******* when you called my woman a bitch you dumb piece of *******. Now how about you go sit your ignorant ass in the real world for a minute Captain Israel

WEEEEEAAAAAKKK AS FUUCCKKKK!!! LMAO GO DIE ALREADY WITH YO' OLD ASS and in a HURRY TOO! So the next generation doesn't have to tolerate the sight of you! Oh that's RIGHT! They already CAN'T TOLERATE THE SITE OF YOU DECREPIT BITCH!!!!! LMAO! You ARE a TRUE LIVING VIRUS! AIDS is your name and CANCER is your last name.. Your lineage is already dead..just hurry it up already no one will miss you or your type AT ALL!

As far as my family goes..Sorry! That'll NEVER Happen. Too many medical professionals in the family. ;) And we don't eat nor sleep with garbage...like YOURSELF little dick KEEBLER ELF!! Ahahahahahaha...Change your title to MALE instead of COUPLE cause you're the ONLY one responding to comments with YOUR WEAK ASS RETORT YOU SPINELESS TWERP!!! BODY LOOKIN LIKE A BAG OF SPOILED YOGURT..VARICOSE VEINS LEG HAVIN ASS.. " I'M FALLING AND I CAN'T GET UP!" LOOKIN ASS..." FIFTY YEAR OLD SOUNDING LIKE AN ADOLESCENT " FACE HAVIN ASS.. " CRY ME A RIVER BOO HOOO I DON'T HAVE A CLUE " MOUTH ASS.. Lmao There's Animals that have better SKIN TEXTURES THAN YOU.. LIKE PIGS FOR INSTANCE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You thought other Paleskin/Fairskin people would side with you and you LOST! NO ONE REMOTELY SHARES YOUR SENTIMENTS! They actually want to BEAT YOUR OLD ASS.. but you couldn't handle it! I'm not too forgiving.. And you're WOLFIN' ONLINE like ANY TROLLER! THE OLD ASS, WIFE BEATING, PENIS ENVY, CONTROLLING, RACISTS , BIGOT BITCH that CRIED WOLF!" But if you feel the need to speak freely about my family in a disrespectful manner, I have some family and friends in California that'll HAPPILY pay your old ass a visit! No matter WHAT your occupation is!!!;)100!% It was aesthetically comedic for me but now you're sad ass is crossing lines and I'll HAPPILY cross your line for my family! :) Best believe. Don't get you and your BITCH in a situation you can't come out of . You'll ALWAYS be the " JOKE of the DAY ".. ALWAYS! JUST LIKE YOU WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL .. A TRUE PEON! PAYIN THAT PEON FEE TO THE HIGHSCHOOL BULLY.. who I USED TO BEAT UP!! Once again.. SIT YO OLD GOOFY ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE AND MARINATE IN SOME QUAKER OATMEAL GUMP CHUMP!!! LMAO EVEN LOUDER AS YOU GET ANGRIER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyways.. Don't think your I.P address can't be traced in this vast space! It's best you be humble. You're an angry, little dick control freak!! Commenting on a DEAD and FAKE post!!! DUMB ASS!!!

P.S Show the BlacktoWhite world what an OLD ASS RACIST BIGOTS body looks like!!!! ;) I'm sure everyone will be APPALLED , Mr.." I'M SUPERRIOOOOOORRRRR!!!!" with a BED SHEET WRAPPED AROUND YOUR NECK, some little boy UNDERROOS over your head and adult diapers like some mental patient wanting to be a super hero.. And you ain't saving a gaddamn thing.. But the crust build up from your nasty ass decrepit skin peeling off your gross ass presentation for a body! POOF BEGONE BITCH!! LMAO

I actually think this guy is mentally retarded. Bred for physical ability not mental I guess. You want stereotypes now u got them. But guess what, you can't cherry pick just the good ones. Clearly your genes have been selected for big, strong, and dumb. Us white folk did that to control you you're welcome. Who's dominant now. Yes I'm half kidding, no I'm not racist, I'm making fun of your clearly hypocritical, uneducated, ignorant ass. No longer responding. Your assumptions about my "offline" life are ridiculous, unfounded, and absurdly wrong.

How long did it take you to think that one up? NOODLE FOR BRAINS! " US WHITE FOLK?" YOU SOUND LIKE A RACISTS!! "DOMINANCE? " Dude your soft as Jello pudding and a BITCH! SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN IN THE CORNER..OLE CONTRADICTING ASS..DEGENERATE FUCKS!!! I DESTROYED you A LONG TIME AGO! YOU ONLY RESPOND WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES..like TROLLING TEENAGERS!!! LMAO and than go HIDE LIKE A BITCH! EVERYONE can SEE THE OBVIOUS cause of the times of your posted WEAK ASS COMMENTS!! I'll happily invite the BOTH of you to the comedy stage HERE in Chicago so you two SECRET SQUIRREL LOVERS can share what you've been sharing..online but to the audience... I'll guarantee you'll get more than tomatoes thrown at you GOOF TROOPS!! Ahahahahahahaha.. wait for it..wait for iiiit... Was talking that TOUGH ******* and now you tryin to reason with your WEAK as logic to hide your cowardice! SHAME ON YOU..WINNIE THE POO!! LMAO.. I'LL ROAST THE BOTH OF YOU SECRET LOVERS UNTIL YOU VANISH FROM THIS FAKE THREAD!! So go run back into the girls locker room, like some PANSIES and formulate a plan to emphasize your.." DOMINANCE!" Ahahahahaha!!! " DINGBAT DIARIES " has never Read sooo GOOOOOOD! :D

BobbyLongKong10 you are soooooo right. I cheated on my first husband with a guy that could be your twin and I loved every minute of it. He turned me out so to speak and I never looked back. I have so many friends that fuck black guys on the sly that it would amaze people.

Oh REALLY? What a coincidence..one of my ex's is in Kansas City!! And been tryin to get me back there ever since. Maybe now I have a reason to comeback!;) Heh,heh,heh...and can replace my TWIN ahahahaha! For real tho' I know what you mean..and that was my point that I was making, with my comment, on this particular post. If people ONLY knew the REAL DEAL Holyfield, it would KNOCK their socks off!;) As far as you and your friends go.. I'm not surprised. Just like any food enthusiasts that's gotten the opportunity to savor the flavor of something they like and love.." THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOOD!" ;)

How long did it take you to think that one up? NOODLE FOR BRAINS! " US WHITE FOLK?" YOU SOUND LIKE A RACISTS!! "DOMINANCE? " Dude your soft as Jello pudding and a BITCH! SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN IN THE CORNER..OLE CONTRADICTING ASS..DEGENERATE FUCKS!!! I DESTROYED you A LONG TIME AGO! YOU ONLY RESPOND WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND DOES..like TROLLING TEENAGERS!!! LMAO and than go HIDE LIKE A BITCH! EVERYONE can SEE THE OBVIOUS cause of the times of your posted WEAK ASS COMMENTS!! I'll happily invite the BOTH of you to the comedy stage HERE in Chicago so you two SECRET SQUIRREL LOVERS can share what you've been sharing..online but to the audience... I'll guarantee you'll get more than tomatoes thrown at you GOOF TROOPS!! Ahahahahahahaha.. wait for it..wait for iiiit... Was talking that TOUGH ******* and now you tryin to reason with your WEAK as logic to hide your cowardice! SHAME ON YOU..WINNIE THE POO!! LMAO.. I'LL ROAST THE BOTH OF YOU SECRET LOVERS UNTIL YOU VANISH FROM THIS FAKE THREAD!! So go run back into the girls locker room, like some PANSIES and formulate a plan to emphasize your.." DOMINANCE!" Ahahahahaha!!! " DINGBAT DIARIES " has never Read sooo GOOOOOOD! :D
What a bitch ass piece of ******* you are. Try and find a post where I said I was superior to anyone. You can't, can you? According to you I have weak logic, but bro you don't even have logic at all. instead you resort to fallacies and arguments born from absurdities. Mr big man who thinks threatening people with violence is something you do in a civilized society. Only Bitches do that, little man. You don't even write coherent sentences. Maybe learn something about reality, which you are obviously disconnected with. You want to believe that you are superior to me for what reason? You've mentioned false letters about brainwashing, that I'm a racist which obviously makes no sense, and that you are well educated which definitely doesn't show itself. Maybe you went to college, maybe you have a degree, who knows. But you're not demonstrating that you have the intellectual capacity to discuss complex issues. You instead opt to reduce conversations into simple concepts and embrace your class clown mentality which your culture promotes as a viable mean with which to combat intellectual capacity.

You are of a minority ethic group in the states. Most white women are with white men. If you were more dominant by virtue of your ethnicity then white women would be flocking to you, which demonstrably they do not. Please try to understand that fact, little man. You have fucked some white women, good on you. Crazy that I believe in equality for all but you are for racism and discriminatory practices in favor of those with darker skin tones.

Of course there are white girls and guys who find this kink compelling, but they are basing this on flawed information. Are there not black men who crave being fucked by other men? Black transgender females? This alone proves that blacks cannot be more dominant. What you're taking about is a small subset of individuals within your ethic community who believe falsely in their own superiority due to dick size or "dominance"
I actually treat my woman like the queen she is and she treats me like the king I am.

I definitely feel sorry for your stupid ass since you obviously lack any real strength of character or honor. I'll leave this thread to the rest of you animals so as to not catch whatever idiotic internet rabies youve been infected with.

Peace

What a bitch ass piece of ******* you are. Try and find a post where I said I was superior to anyone. You can't, can you? According to you I have weak logic, but bro you don't even have logic at all. instead you resort to fallacies and arguments born from absurdities. Mr big man who thinks threatening people with violence is something you do in a civilized society. Only Bitches do that, little man. You don't even write coherent sentences. Maybe learn something about reality, which you are obviously disconnected with. You want to believe that you are superior to me for what reason? You've mentioned false letters about brainwashing, that I'm a racist which obviously makes no sense, and that you are well educated which definitely doesn't show itself. Maybe you went to college, maybe you have a degree, who knows. But you're not demonstrating that you have the intellectual capacity to discuss complex issues. You instead opt to reduce conversations into simple concepts and embrace your class clown mentality which your culture promotes as a viable mean with which to combat intellectual capacity.

You are of a minority ethic group in the states. Most white women are with white men. If you were more dominant by virtue of your ethnicity then white women would be flocking to you, which demonstrably they do not. Please try to understand that fact, little man. You have fucked some white women, good on you. Crazy that I believe in equality for all but you are for racism and discriminatory practices in favor of those with darker skin tones.

Of course there are white girls and guys who find this kink compelling, but they are basing this on flawed information. Are there not black men who crave being fucked by other men? Black transgender females? This alone proves that blacks cannot be more dominant. What you're taking about is a small subset of individuals within your ethic community who believe falsely in their own superiority due to dick size or "dominance"
I actually treat my woman like the queen she is and she treats me like the king I am.

I definitely feel sorry for your stupid ass since you obviously lack any real strength of character or honor. I'll leave this thread to the rest of you animals so as to not catch whatever idiotic internet rabies youve been infected with.

Peace

He's 5'11 165 lbs. Hardly big by any measure. The only thing big is his dick and honestly it looks long...not particularly thick. But I don't care anyway. Not important to me. I'm out. Going to fuck some married women because I have a life too

Well, in all fairness, he cheated on me twice before and I forgave him and being the perfect girlfriend is tiring after a while...
To me, it's really not a big deal.

Also, I never claimed I was a good person, haha.
You ARE a good person but you have real sexual needs and you have a perfect right to be fulfilled sexually

He's 5'11 165 lbs. Hardly big by any measure. The only thing big is his dick and honestly it looks long...not particularly thick. But I don't care anyway. Not important to me. I'm out. Going to fuck some married women because I have a life too

Gay ASS! Both of you come online together holding each others baby dick. My baby's mom is 6"4" and I easily picked her up. My body is hard and solid and I can break actual bones. I already invited you lame angry fucks to Chicagos comedy stage but I know y'all cowards anyways. Didn't you say you weren't responding any more in your last message ? And here you go..like a BITCH ASS MARK that you are. GO TO SLEEP HOE!!

Peace

Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah.. Like I said I INVITE YOU TO THE COMEDY STAGE IN CHICAGO! And I'd love to hear you say EVERYTHING you said about my family and " Black " people on stage. You're soo not a factor in life.. You're already DEAD! GO HIDE IN A JAR OF VICKS VAPOR RUB! I already DESTROYED you.. You're online WOLFIN' and I won't waste a single finger typing to YO COWARD ASS BACON FACE!!! SAGGY SKIN ASS! BITCH BE GONE and ******* YOURSELF ALREADY. NO ONE'S SIDING WITH YOU. And you're so obsessed with this fake ass post you still talking about it like a whiny bitch!!! She don't give a fuck about your lame moral issues and neither do I! Ignorance is such BLISS.. Little dick blue hoo!! You and your gay ass boyfriend who comes on the same time(or maybe you're one in the same pretending) are PLAIN COWARDS and I'm not so forgiving when it comes to my family once again! So write 2000 words while SMELLING like old moldy socks and take pics of your BITCH I'm not interested and NEVER WILL BE! Didn't even go to either one of your pages cause it's a waste of space and storage on this site! Parasites should know there place.. Once again take a picture of your body with your wife and post it up FAKE DREAMER! You WANT BLACK DICK WITH YO GAY ASS..NOT YOUR WIFE!!! lmao.. Anyways.. Go crawl under a rock and stay there.. BITCH CAKE CRAB FACE!! I'm not responding no more cause you're a coward and I have more productive things to do...it's been SPIT ROASTING YO LIL DICK DIRTY ASS PIGLET!!! If you're not going to come to Chicago.. Then it's no purpose to continue ROASTING YOUR ASS!!! But if you do.. Stop by the " Uptown- The Devils Playground " and we all can meet at the GREEN MILL have some drinks and take it to the ROAST & TOAST VENUE! Where not ONLY the comedians ROAST YOU but the AUDIENCE if you flop! Share your angry moral issues there! " Bye BYE BITCH NEEGAHZ!! "
- Micheal Blackson-

EDIT: Of course I forgot to put "first time" in the title, wow...

Hey there,
I've been lurking these forums for a long time and I've been exclusively watching interracial porn for almost 4 years now. I never had sex with a black man before since I'm in a happy (at least emotionally) relationship but tomorrow is going to mark a big day - I will cheat on my white boyfriend for the first time! He's always been extremely proud and I know that he would never allow me to sleep with another man, so I'm going to have to do it behind his back. I've been on Tinder and texting with a really hot black guy relatively close to my home and tomorrow evening I will drive to his house and hopefully, get to hump his beautiful black cock all evening long :)

I can't really take any pictures (since, y'know, I'm cheating, can't leave evidence lying around) but I will tell you guys afterwards, in case anyone wants to hear the story of how I got blacked, haha :D
lady I'm very proud of you. you are doing exactly what you should have always been doing.
personally i say if its a black guy its not cheating.
im sorry you have to sneak around. if he was a real man and really loved you hed support you and be excited about it.
if you have to hide it i think you have the wrong guy. personally I love catching my fiance giving one of my black friends some pussy or head or ass. I couldn't be with a girl that won't make my black friends cum.
either way whether your man accepts it or not keep giving don't stop getting that black cock.
as a white man I really am proud of all white girls who do what they should

EDIT: Of course I forgot to put "first time" in the title, wow...

Hey there,
I've been lurking these forums for a long time and I've been exclusively watching interracial porn for almost 4 years now. I never had sex with a black man before since I'm in a happy (at least emotionally) relationship but tomorrow is going to mark a big day - I will cheat on my white boyfriend for the first time! He's always been extremely proud and I know that he would never allow me to sleep with another man, so I'm going to have to do it behind his back. I've been on Tinder and texting with a really hot black guy relatively close to my home and tomorrow evening I will drive to his house and hopefully, get to hump his beautiful black cock all evening long :)

I can't really take any pictures (since, y'know, I'm cheating, can't leave evidence lying around) but I will tell you guys afterwards, in case anyone wants to hear the story of how I got blacked, haha :D
You could always put a black bar across your eyes! You'll only get good reviews if you put up pics. Maybe you'll get some good prospects or advice!

Verifying is important to some people. Many people on this site actually live a lifestyle that brings them.into contact with people they have never met to do some very intimate things. It is a big step to get to the point that both people in the couple are ready to try things for the first time. There is alot to it sometimes. You need to have the time set aside, hotel room, babysitters, money, outfits, nails, hair, ect... People just starting out are not aware that there are people like the fake ass people on thos site who pretend to be what thet are not.
So they go through all the hoops to set stuff up and then the other person doesn't show up. It is a huge letdown. Almost a waste of titime and money. Not to mention what it can do to a womans ego. So we do not take anyone serious if they are not verified... It is the first stel in building trust. A way to show that you are not talking to some 15yr old kid. Or think you are talking to a couple but it is a si gle man. Or think you are talking to a bull with a bbc and find out it was some white guy who has a fantasy that will never come true...

So if you want to be taken serious.. verify for christ sakes
Site does not verify cucks

Back