Decided to cheat on my boyfriend for the first!

"Cupcake fuckbunny". That was my takeaway :D

Hahahaha! Bro, these people on here aren't the same as the PEOPLE we actual meet on an everyday regular basis. I like to laugh, have fun and enjoy myself not be moralistic when I can talk about husbands and wives that BEEN cheating on each other but still put on that perfect family image like they do in *ahem** some suburbs. You feel me B? To each is OWN. I'm not judging ANYONE..it's YOUR LIFE afterall! Live it how you deem fit and don't be a hypocrite. And I'm saying that to ALL in General! You ALL BE SAFE and take care. *Daps BBCnATX** " Stay IN TUNE my Dude! "

Well, back to the topic: I am now fully dressed and on my way to the guy. Wish me luck (and fun)!

I wish you LOTS of luck and MANDINGO'TASTIC FUN!! Give a hollar in my inbox whenever you get the chance. I'd like to hear aaaalll about it and know about you too! Ciao 4 now luv. ;)

According to which law or ethics?
When you enter into a monogamous relationship that is an intrinsic attribute of the relationship. If you decide to change that without your partners permission you are being dishonest and disloyal, plain and simple. You may not feel the same, but that just means your capacity for understanding this subject is limited.

When you enter into a monogamous relationship that is an intrinsic attribute of the relationship. If you decide to change that without your partners permission you are being dishonest and disloyal, plain and simple. You may not feel the same, but that just means your capacity for understanding this subject is limited.

Timeout! This conversation has no objective goal and I wouldn't want to get into a discussion where insults and disrespect are involved. Good luck in your loyal endeavors!

Hope you had a great fuck! Did you get more of a thrill cheating on your bf? Some women love the added thrill of cheating!

All unverified people are figments of some noxious fantasy that has spun out of control. I am sure 1 out of every 10 unverifed members may be remotely close to what they claim but the majority are fakes and flakes living in some lie on the internet were the fantasy they hide in real life from their partner somehow seems more like reality. Their alternative egos emerge and they actually have strong opinions and beliefs. Although any opinion or belief is unreal and unjust because there is no truth without reality. Fake in any realm is fake in all realms.

Last edited:
Verifying is important to some people. Many people on this site actually live a lifestyle that brings them.into contact with people they have never met to do some very intimate things. It is a big step to get to the point that both people in the couple are ready to try things for the first time. There is alot to it sometimes. You need to have the time set aside, hotel room, babysitters, money, outfits, nails, hair, ect... People just starting out are not aware that there are people like the fake ass people on thos site who pretend to be what thet are not.
So they go through all the hoops to set stuff up and then the other person doesn't show up. It is a huge letdown. Almost a waste of titime and money. Not to mention what it can do to a womans ego. So we do not take anyone serious if they are not verified... It is the first stel in building trust. A way to show that you are not talking to some 15yr old kid. Or think you are talking to a couple but it is a si gle man. Or think you are talking to a bull with a bbc and find out it was some white guy who has a fantasy that will never come true...

So if you want to be taken serious.. verify for christ sakes

Back