Dear beta male cucks

go and live your life when your wife is fucking a bunch of black guys go hire a bunch of Asian ****** and have fun with self and don't text your wife or call your wife while you're doing it just fucking do it I'll stay a weekend with with a bunch of ****** they'll make you feel like an alpha male and you won't have to worry about your wife anything goes black guys do to her she just going to love so don't worry about her and enjoy your time I mean seriously guys how many times are you going to go through life wishing that you can have at least five to six women just focusing on your dick making you feel like a man cuz yours wife sure as hell can't do that and moreover she doesn't want to so when she goes off with her and black Bulls to get fucked and filled with their cum go fill other women with your cum just let her go have her fun and then go have a hell of a lot of fun yourself and if she gets mad then fuck it she has no room to complain I mean wouldn't you like to fuck a tight pussy again and I can tell you this black women Asian women Latino women European women can fuck you better and make you feel more like a man than your black cock loving wives so go have your own fun and seriously if she calls or tries to text you while you're having your fun don't fucking answer that's none of her goddamn business anyway and why should she ruin your fun you're not trying to ruin hers and do the reverse thing talk about how your wife has such a loose and sloppy pussy and how they all have tight pussy because they will and if your wife gets a bug up her ass tell her she can come along and watch see if she likes the reversal watch to see if she likes her being humiliated all of the women and that you have with you and you telling her how loose pussy is just not any good
And let her watch you cream pie every woman there

and for god sakes reattach your fucking balls and be Alpha men again and start fucking black women Latino women and Asian women and European women they fucked far better they know what they're doing and they know how to make a man feel like a man and they'll actually move around when you're having sex with them and they're inner whore will come out with you and again if your wife has a problem with it and she's fucking black guys enjoying her BBC tell her to fuck off BE A mom FUCKING ALPHA AGIAN

Last edited:
Back