Date night

GAwife4bbcfun

Couple
From
GA, US
Very much looking forward to tomorrow night early Christmas present from the hubby. we met an incredibly sexy black guy at a club a few weeks ago. he was flirting with me the first night we met between his flirts his personality is physique and his Cologne had me going home with a very wet pussy. I told my husband when we're at the club that Lamar could fuck me anytime my hubby and Lamar exchange phone numbers and made arrangements to meet the following weekend. I thought about Lamar that week you kept imagining what his black cock would look like really want to know what it would feel like. The three of us talked a few times on the phone that week hubby told him that he made my pussy very wet and then when we got home I pulled out my vibrator black dildo fucking my pussy hubby how much I wanted Lamar’s cock. We ended up doing a video chat I got completely naked so did Lamar I couldn't believe how big and thick his cock is ended up masturbating together something about watching a guy stroke his cock gets me very wet. that weekend at the club I wore a short denim skirt no panties little black sheer top as the night it went on I had been sitting next to Lamar his hand found the way to my thighs were you slowly stroking my thighs I could feel my pussy tingling I told him he was going to make me cum he slid his hand up further reach inside my skirt where is fingers found my very wet pussy push my hips down inviting his fingers into me right there. while he was fingering me there at the table I reached for his cock and I could feel his cock getting harder through his pants. I went out to his car with him When we got into the car I unzipped his pants Started stroking his cock then I went down beginning sucking his BBC. I need to end this article my pussy is soaking wet thinking about him and this weekend. so as far as my early Christmas present, I'm meeting Lamar alone at the club for a date night. hubby has reserved a motel room with that adjoining room. Not sure how long we'll be at the club I will definitely be ready preliminary to take me back to the motel room Where and I can fuck all night. I will be staying alone in the same bed fucking and sleeping with Lamar Where I can wake up to a morning fuck for that night Lamar’s BBC will own my pusssy.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 632
  • 4 black dick only.JPG
    4 black dick only.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 611
  • 99206.jpg
    99206.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 630
Very much looking forward to tomorrow night early Christmas present from the hubby. we met an incredibly sexy black guy at a club a few weeks ago. he was flirting with me the first night we met between his flirts his personality is physique and his Cologne had me going home with a very wet pussy. I told my husband when we're at the club that Lamar could fuck me anytime my hubby and Lamar exchange phone numbers and made arrangements to meet the following weekend. I thought about Lamar that week you kept imagining what his black cock would look like really want to know what it would feel like. The three of us talked a few times on the phone that week hubby told him that he made my pussy very wet and then when we got home I pulled out my vibrator black dildo fucking my pussy hubby how much I wanted Lamar’s cock. We ended up doing a video chat I got completely naked so did Lamar I couldn't believe how big and thick his cock is ended up masturbating together something about watching a guy stroke his cock gets me very wet. that weekend at the club I wore a short denim skirt no panties little black sheer top as the night it went on I had been sitting next to Lamar his hand found the way to my thighs were you slowly stroking my thighs I could feel my pussy tingling I told him he was going to make me cum he slid his hand up further reach inside my skirt where is fingers found my very wet pussy push my hips down inviting his fingers into me right there. while he was fingering me there at the table I reached for his cock and I could feel his cock getting harder through his pants. I went out to his car with him When we got into the car I unzipped his pants Started stroking his cock then I went down beginning sucking his BBC. I need to end this article my pussy is soaking wet thinking about him and this weekend. so as far as my early Christmas present, I'm meeting Lamar alone at the club for a date night. hubby has reserved a motel room with that adjoining room. Not sure how long we'll be at the club I will definitely be ready preliminary to take me back to the motel room Where and I can fuck all night. I will be staying alone in the same bed fucking and sleeping with Lamar Where I can wake up to a morning fuck for that night Lamar’s BBC will own my pusssy.
Once you black you can never go back. Also your wife is one fine looking women. Would to put my cock in her pussy as well.

Very hot. I so hope Lamar owns you. Beautiful and sexy white wife like you should be owned by bbc.

🔥🔥🔥🔥😈

Sounds like it was lust at first sight i guess youbwill.be returning to hubby with a well black cum.filled pussybwhst a great way to start the holiday season

For what it’s worth, Brandi and I made plans with a new guy, for our first meet, for drinks and general opportunity to see if there was a connection…and he txt us 2 hours after the agreed upon time, said he was on his way. I said, o, we already gone. And he was upset that we didn’t wait. How about that.

Back