Dark wishes (BBC)

Germany here... Fantasizing about BBC for qiute some time. Married, mom of three... Never acted on it, even though I am in the US for business a couple of times a year. Still, somehow the fantasy remains and just won't "die".

Just found this website, looking around if it's any good.
Good... what for? 🤔 What are your intentions?

Germany here... Fantasizing about BBC for qiute some time. Married, mom of three... Never acted on it, even though I am in the US for business a couple of times a year. Still, somehow the fantasy remains and just won't "die".

As far as I can sense your emotion, you will simply have to do something. You are just overwhelmed by some static electricity that keeps you torn between "do it" and "don't". You just can't take it anymore, right? That's why you can't wait to visit US again. But you are nervous and picky. If its going to be a BBC, it has to be the best. If you start feeling a crush for right BBC here you will just lose it all and go all the way. Fell bulls hips thrust, shaking your tits, slapping his balls against your clit and just enjoy as his cum oozes slowly out of your pussy. If you don't get carried away by love enough, well nothing will stop you to kneel down before a BBC and have him face fuck you good, empty his black balls down your throat. Am I close?

SabrinaGER,
If you’re curious about the allure and fantasy of being with a black man….then that’s an awesome start by just confessing your feelings. My name’s Brian and I used to live in Wiesbaden, Germany, during my military career. I, now, reside in North Carolina but do travel exclusively to visit friends over there. May I ask where do you visit when in the United States?

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 13

Very nice to meet you here naughty girl welcome 😈😉

Are you thinking about cheating on your hubby during a business trip to try BBC?

Where in Germany are you, I'm in Bavaria.

Give it a shot and see how you enjoy it 😊 you'll find out if it was a fantasy or if its something you want to keep doing! Wish you the best

Back