Curious to suck

I'm looking to suck some cock and swallow on a regular basis with the right guy black or white married or not any guy with a nice cock I never done this before but looking forward to it having my mouth used like a pussy or a tight asshole and maybe eventually you can take my virgin asshole and make me your bitch I'm in Joliet Illinois if interested message me I'm 52 married submissive cocksucker in the lifestyle

Sucked off a BBC today 8 plus and thick
Was on Sniffles looking beautiful BBC I ask if he was looking he said I got the perfect place for you to suck me. He sent the address was an apartment complex and he works there so there always redoing apartments and have empty units. I met him and was walked to an empty apartment he took me inside and walked to the master bedroom he closed the window blinds and walked back to the bathroom sink as I watch he pulled his pants halfway down to expose his half hard cock. It was beautiful cut about 5 inches soft. I dropped to my knees and reach up to touch it and put it into my mouth and started to suck. After a min I pulled back and spit on his growing cock and stroked it as it got larger and put it back into my mouth as he moan yes suck that black dick. It was now fully hard as I pulled back and spit on it again getting it wetter and under my hand to stroke it faster. He reach for my head to put my mouth back on his cock as I started to play with his big black balls. He started to fuck my mouth as I could only take him half way down as he fucked mouth faster he thrusted his hips as i played with his balls as he moaned suck it until he came deep in my mouth. I continued to suck him until he pulled back I than released I swallowed my first load of hot cum.

So far out of 4 guys 3 were BBC and one Latino but the BBC were the easiest to connect with. Just come and suck me HA I definitely works for me but I want more practice

Last edited:
Was on Sniffles looking beautiful BBC I ask if he was looking he said I got the perfect place for you to suck me. He sent the address was an apartment complex and he works there so there always redoing apartments and have empty units. I met him and was walked to an empty apartment he took me inside and walked to the master bedroom he closed the window blinds and walked back to the bathroom sink as I watch he pulled his pants halfway down to expose his half hard cock. It was beautiful cut about 5 inches soft. I dropped to my knees and reach up to touch it and put it into my mouth and started to suck. After a min I pulled back and spit on his growing cock and stroked it as it got larger and put it back into my mouth as he moan yes suck that black dick. It was now fully hard as I pulled back and spit on it again getting it wetter and under my hand to stroke it faster. He reach for my head to put my mouth back on his cock as I started to play with his big black balls. He started to fuck my mouth as I could only take him half way down as he fucked mouth faster he thrusted his hips as i played with his balls as he moaned suck it until he came deep in my mouth. I continued to suck him until he pulled back I than released I swallowed my first load of hot cum.

So far out of 4 guys 3 were BBC and one Latino but the BBC were the easiest to connect with. Just come and suck me HA I definitely works for me but I want more practice
that sounds like a lot of fun.
did he shoot directly down your throat or did you get a good taste of him?

Damn, that's hot....hope that happens to me at some point :)

I’m looking to serve a black cock asap. A couple years of practicing on a big dildo has me confident in my skills. Located around Galesburg/Peoria IL.
Hit me up black dudes

Back