Any cock sucking cucks here

Always looking for beta husbands/dads/ boyfriends to drain my balls and swallow like this young dude. Started fucking his wife 2 years ago behind his back. The little beta found out about it at it actually turned him on, so we brought him in the fold. He's draining my balls here in a parking lot realquick before me him and his wife head into a swinger club
View attachment 6446179
Is it only oral from the husband?

Always looking for beta husbands/dads/ boyfriends to drain my balls and swallow like this young dude. Started fucking his wife 2 years ago behind his back. The little beta found out about it at it actually turned him on, so we brought him in the fold. He's draining my balls here in a parking lot realquick before me him and his wife head into a swinger club
View attachment 6446179
Damn that’s super fucking hot!!!

I'm looking to suck some cock and swallow on a regular basis with the right guy black or white married or not any guy with a nice cock I never done this before but looking forward to it having my mouth used like a pussy or a tight asshole and maybe eventually you can take my virgin asshole and make me your bitch I'm in Joliet Illinois if interested message me I'm 52 married submissive cocksucker in the lifestyle
ReplyReport •••

Back