Any cock sucking cucks here

Always looking for beta husbands/dads/ boyfriends to drain my balls and swallow like this young dude. Started fucking his wife 2 years ago behind his back. The little beta found out about it at it actually turned him on, so we brought him in the fold. He's draining my balls here in a parking lot realquick before me him and his wife head into a swinger club
View attachment screen-20230910-083538~2.mp4

Always looking for beta husbands/dads/ boyfriends to drain my balls and swallow like this young dude. Started fucking his wife 2 years ago behind his back. The little beta found out about it at it actually turned him on, so we brought him in the fold. He's draining my balls here in a parking lot realquick before me him and his wife head into a swinger club
View attachment 6446179
Never needed a wife/gf to suck off str8 black dudes. I stared, they offered, I sucked.

View attachment 6446179
That's hot. lucky culk

View attachment 6446179
Awesome video. If you were fucking my wife with that beautiful cock, I would be honored to suck your cock and drain your balls as that guy did.

Back