Curious - mature wives

I'm just curious who are the mature wives like me who are enjoying this lifestyle. I just turned 50, married 24 years, but I began this lifestyle later in life. It's been 4 years now for me. It's been so liberating.

Who are you ladies?
Hello cps... you and I are very close in age. My husband and I soft swapped with a few couples but never full swapped. I was convinced that I would never have sex with another man other than my husband of 28 years. I always loved the contrast of a black man and a white woman. So one night not long ago my husband and I went to a club. At the club we ended up chatting with a single man... he was a very hot black man. I slept with him that night losing my marital virginity. Sex with him was amazing. My husband said he would never forget that night. I have since met a few other nice men. As for the future all sex, other than with my husband, will be with black gentlemen. My avatar is me with my first guy back at our home. Agree... it is liberating.

Last edited:
I'm just curious who are the mature wives like me who are enjoying this lifestyle. I just turned 50, married 24 years, but I began this lifestyle later in life. It's been 4 years now for me. It's been so liberating.

Who are you ladies?
Much the same as me! I've also just turned 50, and I started in 2013 too!
Been a great adventure and experienced so much!

I am 42 years old and started out swinging 6 years ago. Soon enough hubby and I both realized he is not big enough for me and will never be big enough for me anymore. At that moment hubby's mindset and behavior almost instantly changed from a swinger to a cuckold. My first sexual encounter as a hotwife was with a single man from middle eastern origin. My second sexual encounter as a hotwife was with a white man. Third time as a black man and then only black men from that point on and that was more than five years ago. Initially it was not by choice but I just seemed to be a magnet for black men. Later on I decided to be black only because by probability black men seem to have bigger cock and I feel that they are a lot more passionate.

Who are you ladies?
The sexual satisfaction for me is different as some bulls are bigger or better than other. But overall being a hotwife makes me feel liberated and gives me a huge sense of freedom. Being a BBC cuckold wife makes me feel proud mentally and gives me control and power over hubby.

I'm a young bbc, mid forties with an abundance of sexual inhibitions and fantasies in wanting to accomplish. Too much energy that needs releasing, wanting it to be used wisely in any mature white or latin wives or girlfriends,and single(s) when the husbands or boyfriends can't give what these women deserve.
Any of you ladies in the Northern, East bay California area..please give me a call or text.
(707)384-1237
ps.
I won't let the cuckhold men be left out on the fun by watching the events unfold!
Amren72

Attachments

• 20170103_174914.jpg
    20170103_174914.jpg
    679.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20170103_171847.jpg
    20170103_171847.jpg
    843.7 KB · Views: 37
  • d pic 1.jpg
    d pic 1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 34
  • D pic 2.jpg