Cumming on wedding ring

I love the idea of a white wife getting fucked by big black cock and having him cum all over her wedding ring. I would love to see her holding out her hand as a black cock pulls out of her pussy and coats that big diamond with cum.
Why not enhance that fantasy by having him take the ring off and pushing it deep inside her vagina after he's filled her with his cum? Then the wife looks to hubby and says "please retrieve my ring, put it in your mouth and clean it off, and put it back on my finger?"

Why not enhance that fantasy by having him take the ring off and pushing it deep inside her vagina after he's filled her with his cum? Then the wife looks to hubby and says "please retrieve my ring, put it in your mouth and clean it off, and put it back on my finger?"
That would be so fucking hot!

My wife's bull had her put her wedding ring in the champaign glass that we used for the toast at our wedding reception and she milked his cock into the glass. He then gave the glass to me to clean her ring and put it on her finger while I was on my knees.

OMFG THIS IS THE SEXIEST THING EVER OMG !ULTIMATE CUCKHOLD!

Back