Cumming on daddys bbc

Playwifey

Couple
From
Canada
So hubby decided to fuck me with Mr. Marcus while sucking on my clit. I was so wet , and he kept spitting and drooling on my button while lubing up that big black cock. I started pushing it deeper and deeper, feeling how that black cock stretched out my tight little wifey pussy. Do you guys want a pic of my pussy after Mr. Marcus had his way with me? 10 replies and I will post it right away.

So hubby decided to fuck me with Mr. Marcus while sucking on my clit. I was so wet , and he kept spitting and drooling on my button while lubing up that big black cock. I started pushing it deeper and deeper, feeling how that black cock stretched out my tight little wifey pussy. Do you guys want a pic of my pussy after Mr. Marcus had his way with me? 10 replies and I will post it right away.
Yes please.

Playwifey, saw your breast on the other thread....very nice. I’m sure you loved ole Mr Marcus - are you just using black dildos? Where are you and your husband in the lifestyle?

Hell yes!!!

I bought my 21 gf a mr Marcus on “accident”. Lol but I think she like it. I finally got to eat her out as I fucked her with the bbc. She gets very tight when she cums so I can only imagine how she felt with mr Marcus stretching her out.

Yes yes and more yes! Nothing hotter then a wife practicing with a bbc dildo

Back