Cumming inside pussies

Why would anyone want to pull out and usually why would the woman want the guy to pull out. What surprises me is that both men and women pull out for various reasons. Pam wanted guys to cum on different parts of her body so that I could lick it up and the bulls for the same reason or to blow their load in my mouth. Some guys like to blow their cum o the pussy opening so it makes a big mess that is visible. I have seen hundreds of loads of cum and I can identify them easily. Guys who pump until they cum and a bit longer, guys who delay cumming, guys who cum and keep fucking, guys who always fill the pussy and guys who like to play with cum

Has anyone seen that video where a small camera is placed in this girl's vagina as she has sex with a man, and how her cervix reacts during her orgasms, gathering up the sperm the guy ejaculates inside her?
Really interesting video. Up until the early 1980's scientists really didn't know all the functions of the female cervix. When a woman has her orgasm, the cervix almost becomes human, dancing around and syphoning up the cum shot inside the vagina. Really interesting vid.
Does anyone still have that video? I use to, but lost it in transition when I got a new computer.
:D I saw that video my friend gave me the video and they used some fiber camera so they can shoot video inside vagina and they also wanted to find what happens to G-Spot.

When we first started out the wife was able to hold it all in, only juices flowing was her cum but over the years and the number of guys she has been with she easily handles 10inches and the juices his and hers come out a lot. Something else i realized black men they cum A LOT I mean like holy ******* my wife’s regular he cums like a pint just like WOW!!!! I t seems like when she swallows i can her her gulping it down for what seems like minutes

looks pretty good but having cum on her nipples or feet is nice and the first cum she fed me was on her fingers she stuck her hand out the van window and whispered for me to kiss her hand and when I did she shoved her cum covered fingers into my mouth. First time that I ever tasted cum

Back