Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?

I seals the commitment, the act itself and its like what macnfries said thats what a vagina is for

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?

Ahh why ask!

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

I love it, watching that 10inch BBC slide in and he nuts in her and knowing thats gonna be with her for a while is exciting.
===============================================
when she takes his cum inside then you know she likes his BBC ...

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
==================================
its all about sex and women' s sexuality . When your wife takes a black mans sperm inside her , you learn a lot about her sexual desires . sperm means impregnation if she is fertile . watching your wife "potentially" being impregnated by some black stud creates very intense sexual feelings especially if its repeated by several black men .

men fake orgasms all the time and often a woman cannot tell if a man has shot a big load and often the cum is just a dribble. I think most people like to think that their sex partner is enjoying the ride and orgasm is a sure sign of pleasure. Most women want sex not a baby just the same as most men. Men can have all the wet dreams they wish but dreaming does not make it real

Nothing like cumming in some warm wet pussy. My loads are usually so thick that women tell me they actually feel it moving through my dick.[/QUOT My wife can feel most men cum and I can feel their cocks expand as the cum floods into my mouth. There are many factors in cum quantity and taste and texture but I am sure yours would be fun to sample hot from a pussy or direct deposit, if one is a cuckold like me then may as well make it work well for all

Back