Cumming inside pussies

Yea sloppy seconds I have come to enjoy. And the wife enjoys the feeing of a strange cock exploding in her. So fuckin hot
There is nothing like getting sloppy seconds or thirds from a stretched out pussy. If I was good my ex would let me have some seconds but made me to pull out to cum because she wanted to get pregnant. The bull(s) and he would laugh at me sometimes when I'd jerk myself and came.

That doesn't make you sound like a whore! It makes you sound very caring. But I do get the impression from thing like 'poor guy' that you're only doing it to keep him happy. You shouldn't feel bad for this! It's natural for you and all women to want the partner most able to reproduce. these are who we find attractive and is the BBC. It's in our nature and our husbands should accept and support this, IF you want to commit to it. Only you can decide that but you should base it on what you want, not because you feel sorry for him.
Liz, and others, please forgive my genuine curiosity. A BBC lover cumming inside you is very sexy to me. But exclusivity to him is not. When you married, you made a vow that you love the person you are married to. If you are not sleeping with your husband, what is the point of staying married to him, except for a trophy wife/provider relationship? Marriage is supposed to be intimate. Without that, it is just an arrangement.

Liz, and others, please forgive my genuine curiosity. A BBC lover cumming inside you is very sexy to me. But exclusivity to him is not. When you married, you made a vow that you love the person you are married to. If you are not sleeping with your husband, what is the point of staying married to him, except for a trophy wife/provider relationship? Marriage is supposed to be intimate. Without that, it is just an arrangement.
There's plenty of platonic traditional marriages out there, in fact many couples lose their sex drive after having children (or at least one half does), it's pretty demeaning to break down a marriage to just a person with a mutual ring you have sex with.

So yes, it's not uncommon for people to consider a marriage to be much more than that, and loss of it isn't exactly the end of the world

I think that's a fair view. I'd be happy to explain my thoughts though I can't speak for everyone. I think that sex within a marriage is not such a great factor. I think marriage is the idea that two people have found each other and that they both make each other better people. The idea that we complete each other. I also believe that white women were made to please black men and to be used for their pleasure. My husband also agrees with this to a certain extent and we both find the idea very sexy that even though I can share every other intimate detail of my life with him, there is some things which he cannot and should not have.

Obviously most people probably don't feel this way, and I'm not for a second saying you should live the way I do unless you're comfortable with it. But, if you and your partner are willing and fully accept the ideas I have suggested, than it can com with its own powerful mental stimulation and if you are truly a naturally submissive person like me, it can be very rewarding.

I think that's a fair view. I'd be happy to explain my thoughts though I can't speak for everyone. I think that sex within a marriage is not such a great factor. I think marriage is the idea that two people have found each other and that they both make each other better people. The idea that we complete each other. I also believe that white women were made to please black men and to be used for their pleasure. .

"I think that sex within a marriage is not such a great factor."

Interesting...I've been hearing many white/ or other women describe their marriage as such. I'm sure you and hubby really love each other. I couldn't IMAGINE being with a woman who I know I'm not fulfilling sexually. That's not in my DNA. I'm not sure this happens with virile Black men ;).

As a Black man who has dated/married my share of white/hispanic/latin and Asian women -and with three mixed *******, I was able to please them all mentally, spiritually, financially and DEFINITELY sexually. :blackgreedy:

tumblr_nsfm0bGcta1uc64sgo1_400.gif

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swiching around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
I agree with you there is no better feeling then putting your cock in a hot wet sloppy seconds pussy

Back