Cumming inside pussies

You are so fucked u been caught I want a divorce know

Patrick Nious you don't even help me your disabled wife me. You don't support your ******* this want your double secret life cost ur family!

Without getting all phycological, I'll answer all your questions with our experiences.
My wife loves to feel her bull cum inside her. She says she can feel his heat and it always drives her into an over the top orgasm. She says she can feel his cock head throb and when he spurts she jumps then just as quickly pushes down against him as he unloads.
Her bull likes to cum inside her simply because he's fucking her bareback and it feels so good. Her pussy grips and throbs in response to him and I swear that when she feels that cum rush into her her pussy snaps open, wide open and then clamps down. He wants me to watch him cum inside my wife and he'll talk to her, "you want this big ol black cock to cum inside you? You want this big load of cum in your pussy?" as he's building. On rare occasion he'll turn to me and tell me, "i'm gonna shoot this load of cum right up into your wife's pussy now" as he does.
I want him to cum inside her because I want to know he's owning her pussy, that he's enjoying it fully, no rubbers or dams and he's getting the full sensation of what it would be like to breed my wife, to inseminate her. I want him to derive maximum pleasure from her and show his pleasure by ejaculating his sperm into my wife while I watch.

Without getting all phycological, I'll answer all your questions with our experiences.
My wife loves to feel her bull cum inside her. She says she can feel his heat and it always drives her into an over the top orgasm. She says she can feel his cock head throb and when he spurts she jumps then just as quickly pushes down against him as he unloads.
Her bull likes to cum inside her simply because he's fucking her bareback and it feels so good. Her pussy grips and throbs in response to him and I swear that when she feels that cum rush into her her pussy snaps open, wide open and then clamps down. He wants me to watch him cum inside my wife and he'll talk to her, "you want this big ol black cock to cum inside you? You want this big load of cum in your pussy?" as he's building. On rare occasion he'll turn to me and tell me, "i'm gonna shoot this load of cum right up into your wife's pussy now" as he does.
I want him to cum inside her because I want to know he's owning her pussy, that he's enjoying it fully, no rubbers or dams and he's getting the full sensation of what it would be like to breed my wife, to inseminate her. I want him to derive maximum pleasure from her and show his pleasure by ejaculating his sperm into my wife while I watch.
We are a lot alike. I feel the same way about my wife and her bull

Back