Cumming inside pussies

tumblr_n7a0lwUgY61r1j7s7o1_400.gif
Omg....

Thru out over 15 ys of marriage my husband hardly ever came in my pussy, I always swallowed the loads. mainly because my husband has a true oral fixation, but wouldnt lick me full of cum he would poll out shoot in my mouth then lick my pussy until he got hard again we would fuck alnite like that. ALNITE plus there was no mess no wet spot. or cum on the Harley seat. So all my hook ups have been infromed if they cum in my pussy or ass. The encounter is done. They pull out shoot in my mouth my man licks my pussy while I suck them hard again. Nothing is the world compares too being ass fucked by black cock while your clit is sucked

Both my wife and I feel that if the men that fuck her don't cum in her puss, than whats the point. Her pussy was made for cock and cum. She is now 57 and has been fucking bareback and taking cum in her puss since that first cock slid into her way back in high school. The first time I saw a black cock buried deep in her pussy and shooting his cum into her was the biggest turn on ever.

Back