Cumming inside pussies

Ownership…she tells me that it is a very submissive move to her. For her allowing a man to cum inside her is her submitting her body accepting all that fertile seed in her womb. Cumming on her is her dominance of bell no you don’t get to cum in this pussy.

I’ve had two serious relationships before I got married, both of them would never let me cum inside them, both of them were pregnant a few months after we split up from other men. My wife now has only let me cum inside her a few times. Afterward always using a dildo to pull my semen out (look up semen displacement). When she is ovulating, she is extra horny and never would let me in her but only wanted her biggest toys to stretch her. During ovulation time, I noticed she’d get way more wild and aggressive in bed and would talk way dirtier than the rest of the month. We tried to get pregnant but she was always too horny to let me in her during ovulation. Or we’d start with me in her but she’d be frustrated and ask for something bigger. We started using a squirting dildo where she’d jerk me off into a cup and we would insert m semen into the squirting dildo and I’d have sex with her that way and when she came I’d shoot my load in her from the dildo. She never got pregnant and found out later I have a very low sperm count.

Anyway to answer your questions
1. I think women instinctively want to be bred. Of course some don’t let their emotions get in the way because they know if the repercussions. But instinctively they are made to get pregnant and they have a desire for it. I think they also have a need/desire to have a manly man or alpha man breed them over a beta male. My wife has told me that she finds big dicks and balls to be a much more masculine feature.
2. I think men in general like cumming inside pusssy because they have an instinctual drive to spread their seed. I have heard of many men who like cumming in other men’s girlfriends/wives because 1) they won’t be financially responsible 2) it is like marking their territory/ claiming the pussy as theirs. I’ve heard men express the thrill of knowing a married woman needed their seed because they were so turned on and the sex was so good.
3. I think men who love their wives like to see them having pleasure, and when they know their wives are having that pleasure, it is a big turn on. Also it affirms that your wife needed a bigger/superior man or alpha male in her. I know for a fact I’m not good at sex for my wife, I love being her husband in everywhere outside the bedroom, but want her to experience the ultimate pleasure in the bedroom

Very well SAID.

Back