Cumming inside pussies

Oh it makes me feel amazing, but I do feel a little bad that I can't last any longer....of course my wife doesn't since she doesn't want to fuck her in the first place.
Yes, that inferior awareness slaps you and then you cum to your senses, Ya, I am the cuck, then you go to
licking and sucking superior black cock semen......a couple minutes for babydicks not too bad, bad for wives though...good for BBC and her

one of my wifes bulls cumming in her.
She has a few bulls now who cum in her.
I am not allowed to cum in her she likes for me to fuck her and then pull out and to cum on my stomack. On occasion I have shot my loads up pass my face. depends on how cummy her bull has left her pussy. What make me cum the hardest is when her bull has unloaded in my mouth . I have to hold hhis load in my mouth as I fuck my wife ... I cum in seconds and realy hard..then I am allowed to swallow
creampie slut 031.JPGcreampie slut 022.JPG

one of my wifes bulls cumming in her.
She has a few bulls now who cum in her.
I am not allowed to cum in her she likes for me to fuck her and then pull out and to cum on my stomack. On occasion I have shot my loads up pass my face. depends on how cummy her bull has left her pussy. What make me cum the hardest is when her bull has unloaded in my mouth . I have to hold hhis load in my mouth as I fuck my wife ... I cum in seconds and realy hard..then I am allowed to swallow
View attachment 180159View attachment 180161
me to dude love it when my wifes bulls cum in my cuckold cocksucker mouthpussy too!! make me cum fast too! beautiful pussy!!!!!!!

Again, a woman's perspective so take it for what it is worth. While it is certainly amazing to feel a thick and preferably black cock explode inside of me, I think it is potentially more exciting to have him cum on my outer pussy lips, my stomach, back or ass. It feels amazing and for my cuck, he gets to see the warm fluid actually emerge from a superior cock before he is ordered to clean it. This is for evolving encounters as the initial encounter, assuming both people are disease free, will and should be a deep orgasm inside the woman and the establishment of the Bull as the dominant. mmmmmm, getting excited just writing this:)

Back