Cumming inside pussies

Yes there is nothing like that feeling of exploding into that tight pussy. First time trying to post a pic so bear with me
oRyVz.jpg
oRyVz.jpg
[/IMG]

Would love to watch one of your heavily hung, long and thick massive bbc stud masters empty his huge bbc seed deep inside your white womb! Then have you straddle my face, so that I could clean you out and get you ready for more bbc seed inside your married white pussy!
DITTO that onehunglo 38wm!!! love to lic another mans cum from my wifes or any hot womens pussy and lic the bulls cock clean too!!!

This should be all there is to say about that. Love to have hubby fill me up, or in the case for these pics a big black cock deep in me shooting a huge load of cum. I get to know that black cock was happy and gave me the full treatment my little pussy deserved. Love the feeling of it filling my pussy up with the pulsing or it shooting deep.P1020285.JPGP1020286.JPGP1020287.JPG

This should be all there is to say about that. Love to have hubby fill me up, or in the case for these pics a big black cock deep in me shooting a huge load of cum. I get to know that black cock was happy and gave me the full treatment my little pussy deserved. Love the feeling of it filling my pussy up with the pulsing or it shooting deep.View attachment 173013View attachment 173014View attachment 173015

Does your hubby fuck you after the bull has cummed in you?

Has anyone seen that video where a small camera is placed in this girl's vagina as she has sex with a man, and how her cervix reacts during her orgasms, gathering up the sperm the guy ejaculates inside her?
Really interesting video. Up until the early 1980's scientists really didn't know all the functions of the female cervix. When a woman has her orgasm, the cervix almost becomes human, dancing around and syphoning up the cum shot inside the vagina. Really interesting vid.
Does anyone still have that video? I use to, but lost it in transition when I got a new computer.

Back